Home

What Campaigns do we think will be in the new RTS?

DK_Viceroy

Thank you Nitro.

LIAYD I think you mean Aristotle not Plato Plato was more interested in the world of Ideas which one could say is a very artictic interpretation of life Aristotle however was the first scientidt.

On another Note as I post this I see that Vostok has breifly returned.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Viceroy - thank you for proving how small and narrow-minded you really are. Not only can you accept that you can easily be classed, you also claim that science is wrong. Only those who lack the ability to think logically make such a claim, and I for one am glad your true self is now revealed.

Oh yeah, I agree with luke, you are in fact a geek.

BTW - it's "scientist", not "scientidt" - learn to spell.

The pair of you vultures cause this forum to fall apart anyway through flaming and provoking flaming so you two are as useful as a wooden space shuttle.

I have more Logic than the two put together because while Science can't proove what it discivers like they may know a theory about the universe they can't prove it while for Art you can say that something is Modern art and it is therefore it's truth.

Viceroy - you do realise that there is a difference between Truth and Fact dont you?

By the way, I probably shouldn't be telling you this, but NASA is actually working on a Space Shuttle that is mostly wooden. They treat the wood so it can withstand higher temperatures, and unlike metal it doesnt heat up all that much during re-entry. It's part of their project to replace the current fleet of Shuttles.

Archived