Home

Helmets?

micks75au

I don't collect helmets. I don't think dareing would get any other than Boba's. Maybe Jango's.

Try brianstoys.com, cloudcity.com, entertainentearth.com, and johns-toys.com. I've done business with the first three and they're great. dareing has done business with John's so I'll go by his word and say they're good too. Not sure if any of them have that kind of thing in stock though.

EBay is really the only good place to find good-looking helmets. The official licensed helmets are never as good as fan-made helmets.

Check out this site for great photos, references, and comparisons of different Star Wars helmets, official and fan-made:

http://www.starwarshelmets.com

The above site doesn't sell helmets, but they sometimes link to great eBay auctions.

May I ask, what kind of helmet are you looking for?

Originally posted by Katarn07

I don't collect helmets. I don't think dareing would get any other than Boba's. Maybe Jango's.

Try brianstoys.com, cloudcity.com, entertainentearth.com, and johns-toys.com. I've done business with the first three and they're great. dareing has done business with John's so I'll go by his word and say they're good too. Not sure if any of them have that kind of thing in stock though.

From what I saw at the convention, I'd say John has some SW Helmets in stock. :)

Archived