1. 1. How old are you?

• under 15
    • 15-20
    • 21-30
    • over 31

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

14 isn't "little" or immature. I know many bright 14-year olds. 13 and 12, on the other hand...:D .

19 here.:eek:

Taking 10 year olds and worse, 4 year olds to see a war movie...? Geez, that's just wrong:mad: . I grew up until about age 13 without that stuff, and I believe that's the way it should be. Kids just get insensitive towards warfare from stuff like that.

You know the world's off tilt when idiots drag poor little two-year olds off to see Passion of the Christ...:rolleyes:

Originally posted by Cpt. Bannon

I'm 15, but I know I act a bit more mature than most 15 year olds I know.

I thought you were like in your 30's. :eek:

Me, I'm fourteen. Fifteen in a few months. I can't wait to start drivers ed next school year; the roads will nevah be safe again! :p

Originally posted by Dagobahn Eagle

14 isn't "little" or immature. I know many bright 14-year olds. 13 and 12, on the other hand...:D .

19 here.:eek:

Taking 10 year olds and worse, 4 year olds to see a war movie...? Geez, that's just wrong:mad: . I grew up until about age 13 without that stuff, and I believe that's the way it should be. Kids just get insensitive towards warfare from stuff like that.

You know the world's off tilt when idiots drag poor little two-year olds off to see Passion of the Christ...:rolleyes:

lol yea well i just thought that cause i was like the youngest in my clan!! and i just turned 14 like a week ago...

Archived