• Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by monkey joe

13...but everone thinks I'm 16 :D

Elaboration? Are you tall? Covered in manly body hair? Sporting a festive goatee?:p

If it's facial hair related I must admit to my jealousy, I myself am rapidly approaching 20 and have no capability for such ;)

I'm 40.

A real old geezer to most of you in here I'm sure.

I can remember standing in line for 4 hours to see Return of the Jedi on opening day and the first showing.

The TV news people came to interview. There were some people who camped out over night on the sidewalk in front of the theater to be first in line (some where also dressed as star wars characters).

I still like star wars and love Star Wars Battlefront.

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by ZBomber

The reason why he has his driver license is because he lives in South Dakota. For those who nothing about it.

1. It's mostly flat.

2. Not A lot of people live there.

1.Bull $#*%

2.maybe not as much as where YOU live but there are alot of people here

maybe not as much as where YOU live but there are alot of people here

No need to get all defensive about your state, it does NOT have a lot of people, as the entire state contributes approximately 0.2% of the United States total population.

You don't have to get all defensive because you live in a backwater-esque state.

Originally posted by ET Warrior

No need to get all defensive about your state, it does NOT have a lot of people, as the entire state contributes approximately 0.2% of the United States total population.

You don't have to get all defensive because you live in a backwater-esque state.

i don't live in a backwater state.I'd rather live here then w/e state you live in.Its wat coole here than your crappy state lol

Originally posted by Master Jaxu

i don't live in a backwater state.I'd rather live here then w/e state you live in.Its wat coole here than your crappy state lol

And how do you know his state is crappy if you don't even know what state it is? :roleyess:

• 4 weeks later...

Archived