Home

crew info (spoilers)

tomwaz

I just picked up the aussie xbox mag and it said that mike gallo had stated to them that

all of your crew have been murdered except a malfuctioning droid (t3?)

Edited by Darth333: although I have seen different comments concerning this part of the story, this would be considered as a major spoiler and I will ask you to use spoiler tags in those cases, even if you mention it in the thread title.

HUH?

Did you mean

Mission Vao, a young female Twi'lek and her Wookiee friend. Zaalbar dead? I like them. If they died, I will avenge their death well as other crew

as Light side Character when PC is released on Feb.

Edited by Darth333: spoiler tags are not only for the first post ;) Here is some reading - those rules will be applied very stricly when the game is released!.

Actually the malfuctioning droid is HK47. Who's memory is corrupt again but as you travells to different worlds he remembers stuff but doyou really want to hear what he says...

Oh and the part about the whole crew being slaughtered is an opinion. Thats what you think happens at the beggining. But in the actual review you have cameo's from the crew so that cant mean they have all been slaughtered. So I hope that answers any queries you had about the whole crew being slaughtered and by the way the whole crew could mean the crew that was on board at the time not the original crew...

Nuitari_28

Ps If the whole ORIGINAL crew had been slaughtered in that battle that would be alive as Revan left to unknown worlds...

Originally posted by Greatstar

HUH?

Did you mean

Mission Vao, a young female Twi'lek and her Wookiee friend. Zaalbar dead? I like them. If they died, I will avenge their death well as other crew

as Light side Character when PC is released on Feb.

Edited by Darth333: spoiler tags are not only for the first post ;) Here is some reading - those rules will be applied very stricly when the game is released!.

Darth333, I don't know how I can put spoiler tag in text but hmm I will try

not to be picky or anything but it clearly stated that

'Most of (Except a malfuctioning Droid) KOTORs original cast had been slaughtered'

and Mike Gallo said this.

Edited by Darth333 * added tags* Jeez! that's two warnings in the same thread. When we get to the real stuff next week, take care of what you post and make sure you use spoiler tags! Read the rules (click on the relevant part of my sig)

Ahh but how can that be true if you do not know that... Because Revan left he's part of the crew,

HK-47 and T3 are back

and th official preview says cameo's from memorable characters from the first KOTOR. The crew being slaughtered bit is talking about the crew that was manning the ebon hawk at the time. Because if all the crew have been slaughtered why does it say its unknown what happened to Revan why are the two droids left...

Archived