Home

Two cover characters the same! [Spoliers]

Rexone13

Hi guys im new here! But ive been looking on these boards for a while. And i just couldnt help but saying this. If u notice, who knows i could be the only one who sees this, but the two cover characters, (the really pretty woman wth white hair and a blue saber, and the person in the mask with huge eye holes) they have to be the same person! Ive thought about it for a while, and everything i hear makes me think this more. SPOLIER don't forget to use spoiler tags! If you don't know how, read the rules in my sig, there is a link to the instructions

Remember the character post, that listed all possible characters in TSL? (its a very recent post). That person had a theory about the handmaiden character and the other person (cant think names, woman with blaster, and red clothes with a veil).

She said the handmaiden could be the queen person in disguise (pretty female jedi). I also heard that the handmaiden, and the other woman (red veil), couldnt be in the same party.

In my opinion, whichever way of the force you choose to play the story, or whichever way u answer the qestions at the beginning i think will determine which of these characters you see in your game. Just consider it for a seconf. IF you look at the screen saver on the site, the eye holes on the mask fade almost perfectly into the eyes of that queen person. And on the desktop download, the player character (one dark, one light) are next to each other, as are the two MAIN characters (queen, and sith person). Just think about all ive said, and truly consider it. Why isnt this possible? If you bash this theory, atleast think about all this first, and have reasons for bashing! Sorry for the long winded explanation, but not much easier to say it! Thanks for reading!

Rex

Originally posted by GodVegeta1982

Yeah thats what im sayin, unless the dark-side makes your female charater a manly girl, there not the same person, plus I think the person in the black is taller then the lady in the white!

:lol::lol:

[note to self]

Do NOT make a "more skin" re-skin if Darkside = Butch :eek:

[/note to self]

I don't think they are the same person as the people look to be differant mainly the person in mask looks more male than female (although in real life i know women who are very masculine). Also it could be a metaphore but solely in the sence of gereral good vs evil instead of the same persons internal strugle.

Although they could be the same person but i doubt it (well i'll find out in 3 months unless i accidently read a spoiler that reveals the truth).

Originally posted by GodVegeta1982

Did you draw that? Have you played it yet? I bet the answers those those are "No", see none of us really know if they are or if there not.

:o you bore me. I didn't say that I was right, I said that I had said that they were the same person. Whether that is true........remains to be seen.

Originally posted by Overthrow Jack

Revan and Bastilla.

I have to say that is not in anyway who they are. for one thing they dont look alike.

the thing with the two is that they have been the primary advertising subjects from the start. when the game was still in the very early stages of development. so they are just the two symbols of good and evil. A bit like vader and obi-wan.

Yeh the revan bastilla thing was a joke. I hope. Any ways, it makes perfect sense, because we cant see the other characters face, cuz its covered with a veil, nor can we see the sith persons face, because there is a mask, and

[you cant have both in your party]

. So it makes perfect sense. I would put money to this theory. Im thinking you only encounter one of these main characters, depending whcih side you play the game. I am almost postive on this.

Rex

Archived