Home

Battlefronet galatic conquest

Cyborgninja

Code Name: Greiye 3

Faction:Empire

Class: Squad Sergeant

The battle was at the peak of it's battling point and where ever I looked death was everywhere. The new recruits were still scared and dieing. "This is Greiye 5, theres reb everywhere and nowhere to go!", "It's okay count on the snipers these rebels arnt that tough." (I jumped out from around the corner of the rock and fired a few shots killing 2 rebels.)

Real Name - Matt Andrews

Code Name - Alpha 9

Faction - Rebel Alliance

Class - Soldier

Matt looked around at the mahem that surronded him. Ewoks, Rebels, Wookies, and Imperials were going crazy. There were explosions to his left and right and allies and enimies flying everywhere cause of them. "Well I've got a job to do." he muttered as he jumped out of his hiding place to take out five Stormtroopers and recive and wound on his left hand from a laser that barely hit. "This is Alpha 9, I've been hit and I need a medic immediatly."

Seeing 5 of my men falling to the ground because of a single rebel, enraged me. I saw he had a battle wound and I charged for the kill. I jumped around to see a medic and the enemy. They were both surprised as they scramed to their weapons. Firing rapidly letting the beast out of me my shots missed. Now they had a turn to fire. But I wasn't ready to give in I tackled the Killer giving off a roar. He pushed me away and punched me in the face. I shot the medic and charged for him again. This time he shot. The shots grazed me as I charged. However just before I could kill him a Y-Wing bombed inbetween us and seprated us.....

Still in a fixed rage I jumped throught the smoke. I saw a small trail of blood and followed. I came to a stop where I found the person and a pilot. I tried to shoot but my training stoped me.

-Don't shoot unless you can make the shot.

With this much sercruity I knew I couldn't make the shot without being killed my self. I turned my gun to stun and shot I hit the enemys rescuer. I then shot the pilot and and killed him. I grabed the enemy and held my gun to his head. None of his allies dared shoot as I slowly walked back. Just as I thought victory was mine and I could get revenge for my fallen commrades A rock hit my in the back. Instively I droped both my gun and Nemisis and turned around. "Ewok's" I said. I grabed my gun and fired. They fell one by one. Then I turned one more to find my prey had woke up.......

Archived