Home

NEWS:Micheal Jackson search warrant.

kipperthefrog

Originally posted by Spider AL

If it's his right to turn himself into a freak, it's everyone else's right to react however they wish, with ridicule, humour, admonishment or outrage.

Hmm. Yes. As long as it keeps the character of personal opinion. Beating him up as reaction to that would be unappropriate and exceed your right to react as you wish privately.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hmm. Yes. As long as it keeps the character of personal opinion. Beating him up as reaction to that would be unappropriate
Nobody's beaten him up. ;)

and exceed your right to react as you wish privately.
Oh no Ray, people can react however they like PUBLICALLY.

Jackson's made his millions from the public, he's courted the public, he's acted freakishly while in public. People can publically decry him and his actions without being accused of hypocrisy, therefore.

Well that's insulting.

Didn't mean to be.

It's also incorrect. Beds are the traditional location in which romantic relationships are consummated sexually. If you truly believe that "taking someone to bed with you" has no sexual overtones, then you're naive.

It's sexual overtone is within the eye of an individual. I personally see nothing sexual about a bed itself, nor any sexual overtone. Perhaps I'm naive, perhaps I just don't see a bed and instantly think "hmm... sex is good."

Back seats of theatres do indeed have a history of sexual experimentation. As do the back seats of cars.

So then let's question celebrities that take their kids to theatres or have them ride in cars. As you never know, they could be molesting their children.

Kitchen tables on the other hand, are notable for the infrequency with which they are used for shaggage. Such locations are used by couples with UNUSUALLY adventurous sex lives. :)

True.

Perhaps I'm naive, perhaps I just don't see a bed and instantly think "hmm... sex is good."
Lol, neither do I.

Well, not all the time.

But that's not the point. We're not just talking about seeing "a random bed" and automatically thinking "SEX!"

We're talking about a grown man taking a succession of children to bed with him, a few of which have accused him of molesting them in that setting. I can hardly see how Jackson's behaviour can be any less than VERY suspect.

So then let's question celebrities that take their kids to theatres or have them ride in cars. As you never know, they could be molesting their children.
If they were taking a succession of kids for rides in cars, yeah we should question them. If they were taking a succession of kids to the back seats of theatres, YEAH we should question them. And it wouldn't have to be a long succession either.

If they were taking a succession of kids for rides in cars, yeah we should question them.

t's YOUR CAT. If you started inviting each of the neighborhood cats to sleep with you in your bed, that would be as suspect as Jackson's behaviour is.

Whose cat it is doesn't matter. I've brought my neighbour's cat to sleep with me, too, when we were baby-sitting her. No one questioned that and the cat is, so to speak, still a virgin to the best of my knowledge. :p.

Are you seriously suggesting that taking someone to bed with you has LESS sexual connotations than taking them on a romantic cruise?

Yes. If you mean "take to bed" as in "take to bed and hug, touch, kiss, and lick", then of course that's more sexual.

But I was talking broadly about being in the same bed as someone else, which is something there could be many reasons for. However, you specified a romantic cruise. Romance=Love/Affection, whereas spending a night with someone without even coming near them is not necessarily about love/affection. Or as was said:

Why not? If you're doing nothing wrong there isn't an issue. Little kids get scared, they go to adults to protect them. Usually the kid sleeps with the adult to feel safe. Perhaps I'm just not buying into that whole taboo issue of it being "offlimits"

What I'm saying is that a romantic cruise is more about love than a kid on the other side of the bed from you who lies there because he thinks there's a boogey-man inside the closet in his room.

Originally posted by InsaneSith

Why not? If you're doing nothing wrong there isn't an issue. Little kids get scared, they go to adults to protect them. Usually the kid sleeps with the adult to feel safe. Perhaps I'm just not buying into that whole taboo issue of it being "offlimits"

it is not his kids. Its not like hes the parent of that kid. trying to protect him.

besides, Spider Al just explained that:

Originally posted by Spider Al

We're talking about a grown man taking a succession of children to bed with him, a few of which have accused him of molesting them in that setting. I can hardly see how Jackson's behaviour can be any less than VERY suspect.

I never said we shouldn't be suspicious. I'm saying we shouldn't just jump on him saying he's a child molestor just because of the way he looks and because he just happens to share his bed with children.

And nowhere in my statement did I say it's a parent. When I was little and staying with my cousins, when I got scared I'd go and stay with my aunt and uncle. And little kids don't think like we do.

They see adults as protectors, because they're larger and they've witness their parents protecting them.

Whose cat it is doesn't matter.
Yes it does. When my cat was alive, I certainly wouldn't have let a stranger take him to bed. LET ALONE my child.

Have you SEEN the internet? People are pervs.

Yes. If you mean "take to bed" as in "take to bed and hug, touch, kiss, and lick", then of course that's more sexual.
That's what the phrase "take someone to bed with you" commonly means. The phrase is rarely if ever used in a non-sexual context, as I'm sure you're aware. Even parents whose children sleep in the same bed as them don't say "I'm taking my kid to bed with me". They may say... "the kid jumped into bed with me because he/she had nightmares". But "take to bed?" Nope. It's a phrase rife with sexual overtones, full stop.

But I was talking broadly about being in the same bed as someone else, which is something there could be many reasons for. However, you specified a romantic cruise. Romance=Love/Affection, whereas spending a night with someone without even coming near them is not necessarily about love/affection.
You can take a friend on a romantic cruise, if you're both looking for romance (not with each other). The issue is not one of "whether it could be totally innocent", the issue is whether it could be sexual.

Why not? If you're doing nothing wrong there isn't an issue.
Because sleeping with a kid that isn't yours is unusual behaviour. Unusual behaviour is notable. It hints at unusual proclivities.

It's better not to sleep with kids. It teaches them self-sufficiency, and if you're not doing it at all, then you're DEFINITELY not doing anything wrong in bed, if you get my drift.

Perhaps I'm just not buying into that whole taboo issue of it being "offlimits"
Look, just because normal people don't feel the urge to shag children that are in bed with them, doesn't mean that there aren't people who do.

And once and for all, inviting children who are not related to you to sleep in a bed with you when you are a middle-aged, freakish man is WIERD. It is massively suspicious. That's the behaviour that perhaps cemented the public's suspicion of him more than any other, and rightly so.

When I was little and staying with my cousins, when I got scared I'd go and stay with my aunt and uncle.
Close relations. Surrogate parental relationship. Less wierd.

Archived