Home

the world is divided into two kinds of people....

Leper Messiah

those who find Bo' Selecta amusing, and those who do not.

I fall very much into the latter catagory, i do not understand whats supposed to be so funny about it. there is no wit or cleverness to it and it revolves around the same so called jokes being told again and again throughout the entire series.

im hoping we are in Bo' Selecta fan free zone here......

LOL! I thought it was gonna be "givers and takers"

Bo' Selecta is funny, but only for about one episode, like you said its the same joke over and over. Not a big fan myself.

*Come na sing with me, Proper Crimbo

I'll take you for a drink with me, Proper Crimbo.

Put up your Christmas tree, Proper Crimbo.

So excited you might wee,

Proper Crimbo, Proper Crimbo.*

You are wrong. There are three types of people.

Those who like Bo' Selecta, those who do not like Bo' Selecta, and those who have no clue what in the wide world of sports Bo' Selecta is.

I fit into the third.

wth is Bo Selecta...... just like with your bewildering Chavs Vs Goths thread, not too many ppl know what the freak you are talkin about... Plz remember that your potential audience is *global*, we have ppl not only from the US and UK, but Canada, Hawaii, Australia, Spain, Holland, Finland, Norway, India, New Zealand..... plz remember this next time you're conjuring up another spectacular thing to whine about....

*uses crystal ball to predict Lepers next 2 threads*

>My local's got really knackered seats, and me bum hurts - by Leper Messiah

>Me mota was knicked while I was waitin for me order of fishnchips - by Leper Messiah

:p:D

mtfbwya

Originally posted by Astrotoy7

wth is Bo Selecta...... just like with your bewildering Chavs Vs Goths thread, not too many ppl know what the freak you are talkin about... Plz remember that your potential audience is *global*, we have ppl not only from the US and UK, but Canada, Hawaii, Australia, Spain, Holland, Finland, Norway, India, New Zealand..... plz remember this next time you're conjuring up another spectacular thing to whine about....

*uses crystal ball to predict Lepers next 2 threads*

>My local's got really knackered seats, and me bum hurts - by Leper Messiah

>Me mota was knicked while I was waitin for me order of fishnchips - by Leper Messiah

:p:D

mtfbwya

Britophobe! :p

Actually obi, there are 4 kinds of people.

1. People who think Bo Selecta is funny

2. People who don't think Bo Selecta is funny

3. People who don't know what Bo Selecta is

4. People who don't give a damn what Bo Selecta is

I'm in the latter.

Plz remember that your potential audience is *global*, we have ppl not only from the US and UK, but Canada, Hawaii, Australia, Spain, Holland, Finland, Norway, India, New Zealand..... plz remember this next time you're conjuring up another spectacular thing to whine about....

Hawaii is the U.S.

:xp:

And yeah, never heard of this Bo something or other...

I just wish people would stop shoving crappy shows down our throats. I just watch my old TV DVD's now instead of the new sitcoms

*shrugs*

are you seriously telling me that if id added some sort of explanation as to what Bo Selecta is it would have made a difference to you?

Originally posted by Mike Windu

There are 5 types of people

Wrong.

There are 6 types

Originally posted by Mike Windu

1. Those who like Bo Selecta

2. Those who don't.

3. Those who don't know what the hell Bo Selecta is

4. Those who don't give a damn about Bo Selecta

5. Those who generalize.

6. Those who are sorry for ever opening this thread.

Wanna take a wild guess at which group I'm currently lumping myself in with?

:dozey:

Originally posted by Darth Groovy

This is probably the third, or fourth post by Leper Messiah that is understandable only to those from the UK.

Apparently the language in the UK, is not as easy to understand as I had hoped it would be.

......not that there is anything wrong with that.....

[/sienfeld]

well there are plenty of posts relating to american culture that i dont get, so it all balances out :)

Archived