Home

wondering if I can make SWBF have better graphics

SM_drunkcow

here are my specs that matter for performance

AMD 2600+ 1.91 GHz

512 ddr Ram (more on the way)

Shuttle 34N class motherboard (its new and can handle anything SWBF throws at it) has a 8x agp slot

saphire ATI 9600 (not se not pro and not xt just the basic one) has 128 mb ddr onboard memory

I will soon have a ATI (made by ATI not some other brand like my card now) 9800xt 256 ddr memory.

and the other stuff doesn't matter right now.

Man it can handle Half-Life 2 great so it can handle SWBF stuff also.

I run SWBF on high everything the highest resolution and all. How can I make a few things look even better? Are there any commands I can tweak or anything like that?

If there was another thread that has this on there please just give me the link.

Any help is much appreciated!

I just want more lol. In most games you can change a few settings in the game like in config and in a console to make the game look better but at the price of making your computer work harder. If your computer can handle it then it looks better. I wouldn't call this overclocking but cahnging settings so you are using your game to the fullest.

Thems the graphics kid. Thats what happens when you make a game cross platform. If youre talking about the textures having better quality, there's definately a way to change the textures. I know what you mean by needing a sharper image and what not. BTW A dev team is using the HL2 Source Engine to make a mod for StarWars. However there are only a couple of mods I know of that look sharp.

Archived