Home

Lemmonite RPG

guybroom

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"What the hell did YOU just say. I'm the Admiral you better watch your tongue or I'll cut it out!" JoJoBinks yelled in Outrider's face. Then took out his claws and clawed Outrider's face.

"That is just a warning." JoJoBinks said coldly then went back to his spot next to CyberNinja.

Guybroom kicked Theoutrider in the stomach and then read the list he was given. "Some ammo, food. Eh," he said, "the usual stuff. I was hoping it would be one of those things where there's some super weapon or something and we over turn cyborgninja in a show of no confidance over the weapon. Or something like that."

He realised that he'd just made a fool of himself, so started running to the base to get the supplies.

Originally posted by Cyborgninja

Are team doesn't seem to be working well with one another what should we do.

"Im not sure..........I've got it.Ok heres what we do,Divide the men into teams of three,tie them together and make the do the obstacle one,you know the 10,000 footer,and the team that gets there first gets to eat.Divide them into this A fighter a tactiton and a sniper.That should be enough friction between them.They will have to learn to work together to accomplish this task."*looks to cyborgninja awaiting his reply*

Guybroom looked behind him and saw that there was no one following him. He ran on and soon saw the base he was looking for.

He ran in to the base and gave the list to the head of the base. He got the supplies and started to run back.

((This is a chance for some one non-lemonite to do something. Like abushing me or something. This thread needs people who are not lemonite!!!))

Originally posted by Master Jaxu

"Im not sure..........I've got it.Ok heres what we do,Divide the men into teams of three,tie them together and make the do the obstacle one,you know the 10,000 footer,and the team that gets there first gets to eat.Divide them into this A fighter a tactiton and a sniper.That should be enough friction between them.They will have to learn to work together to accomplish this task."*looks to cyborgninja awaiting his reply*

Excellent plans Jaxu. Jo Jo infrome the men of this new plan if u need why help I will be in my private quarters.

JoJoBinks walks to all teh troops and shouts.

"To make you fools work together better, Jaxu as come up with a plan. We divide the men into teams of three,tie them together and make the do the obstacle one,you know the 10,000 footer,and the team that gets there first gets to eat.Divide them into this A fighter a tactiton and a sniper.That should be enough friction between them.They will have to learn to work together to accomplish this task." JoJoBinks grinned under his mask, then walked away.

Originally posted by Master Jaxu

*walks in*"Sir ,im here to ask you when will we be going into a combat situation"?

My will begin training tomorrow if that is what your(An big explosion is heard outside of the gates) **** the LF are here Jaxu go sound the alarm (picks up sword and runs outside and begins fighting lf goers) FOR LEMMON!!!!

Archived