Home

A tiny panzerfaust filled with racism

Tyrion

seeing that inspires me to pull out my "**** you nazi scum" signature pic I used at another forum. I sat and read through about 30+ of the threads, and I gotta say, some of these people don't even know close to **** about hitler or the nazi party. Kinda funny, but very sad. :(

how about this for a new avatar? :p

Star Wars Vs Nazis huh?

It would never happen, their mods would ban anyone who posted against them.

Personally, I think that it would be no grat loss if that board's sql file..."magically dissapeared." Anyone else agree? (BTW, the SQL file is where all posts and user info is kept)

Originally posted by jon_hill987

That makes me sick, we should all sign up and tell them what sh**s they all are.

We would do very little, and the administrators would have our I.P. addresses.

So it's not a good idea, unfortunately.

Originally posted by Tyrion

We would do very little, and the administrators would have our I.P. addresses.

So it's not a good idea, unfortunately.

Thay can trace you then? Damn.

I don't think getting rid of the SQL file is a good idea, that must be ilegal.

Still, even though I have cooled down now, I still wan't to do something about it.

Have they learned NOTHING? Intolerance and hate has gotten anybody anywhere. I suppose Ignorance and predjudice will never go ut of style.

...besides, I got that topped...

Here:

just type in "jesusis hitler.com (without the space) in the "enter web address" bar, and there it is. the website is no longer there but with the wayback machine, you can stil visit it...

if you have questions, post.

edit: the reason I couldn't post a direct link to the website is if I spell it the program will think I'm typing a dirty worn in it: see?

Originally posted by kipperthefrog

...besides, I got that topped...

Here:

I think that one was a joke:

-Jesus and Hitler have never been spotted in the same place.

-Both Jesus and Hitler enjoy pineapple on their pizza.

-Mein Kampf is the sequel to the Bible.

-Both Jesus and Hitler are fans of the Canadian "sport" curling.

Myth: Niether Jesus nor Hitler ever employed groups of goblins as assasins.

Fact: Jesus and Hitler BOTH employed groups of goblins as assasins.

Myth: Prayers have always ended with the standard amen.

Fact: Prayers were originally concluded with a Heil Jesus! Over time and through translations it was shortened to the now known 'amen'.

That can't possibly be serious.

racism and stupidity:

IT WAS A BIT OF A COCK-UP ..HE SOUNDED WHITE OVER THE PHONE

Dec 6 2004

BNP MAN'S AMAZING ADMISSION

By Daniel Thomas And Greig Box

BNP members who mistakenly hired a black DJ for their Christmas party proved yesterday they were not just racist but STUPID.

Official Bob Garner said: "There was a bit of a cock-up. The chap who booked him didn't realise. The DJ sounded white on the phone."

Labour MP Martin Salter said last night: "This just shows they'll never be a legitimate political party.

"They're just poisonous bigots who think they can tell the colour of someone's skin from the other end of a phone line."

Some members of the far right group were so outraged by the blunder they walked out of the hotel where their party was staged.

And those that stayed had to keep their bigoted beliefs secret instead of parading them in end of year speeches.

Garner, branch organiser for Croydon, South London, admitted: "Everyone was a bit alarmed when the DJ turned up.

"A lot of people weren't happy - I wasn't, really - and one or two walked out. But some younger members thought it was a bit ironic and danced away the night.

"Traditionally someone stands and says what's happened in the year or in the elections. But it was a bit difficult to say we were even the BNP. We even had to be careful what we said when we did the raffle so we didn't offend this guy.

"What are you supposed to do? Tell him to clear off? It was very, very embarrassing."

The Christmas party was held by the BNP's Central London branch at a hotel in the centre of the capital.

Guests included BNP London mayoral candidate Julian Leppert and Euro spokesman Chris Roberts. BNP leader Nick Griffin was not present. Party spokesman Dr Phill Edwards said: "What's the problem?

"No one expressed any ill-feeling towards the DJ. They didn't insult him or pick on him. Some walked out - but so what?

"It's a free country. If we want a white DJ, that's our choice. Other ethnic groups help each other, so why shouldn't we?"

Another BNP member said: "A DJ came in and, yes, he was of African origin.

"But as a party we don't have any animosity towards particular individuals. Our gripe is that the indigenous people feel our city is being overtaken by internationalism."

The BNP's constitution stipulates that all members must be of "British or closely kindred native European stock".

In this year's local and European elections the racist group won 900,000 votes.

But despite fielding a record number of candidates, the party is thought to be in disarray.

White supremacist members are dismayed at attempts by Griffin to make the BNP appear respectable.

They are also shaken by suggestions to allow members of ethnic minorities to join.

Such a move would split the BNP and possibly result in a challenge to Griffin. The issue arose last year when an Asian man threatened to sue the BNP after being barred.

The Government is considering banning BNP members from joining the civil service.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/allnews/tm_objectid=14947504&method=full&siteid=50143&headline=it-was-a-bit-of-a-cock-up---he-sounded-white-over-the-phone-name_page.html

Originally posted by jon_hill987

As someone said in this thread (but seems to be gone now) If there was a conection with a particular group of people. the website would be illegal.

A quick search found this.

http://www.panzerfaust.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1856&highlight=klux+klan

So who should this website be reported to?

That person is a member.

It'd be like me posting a link to the KKK or something here. I don't own LF or anything, so LF wouldn't be illegal.

I think it would be different if the owner posted it. But even then, that member didnt say they were a part of the KKK. So, it's not illegal. Plus, that's a popular site, some kids at school know about it when I was telling them about it today at lunch.

Wow. Racism and stupidity in a nice, neat package. Does BNP stand for British National Party? Reminds me of Buchanan's party over here in the U.S. in some ways.

edit - Nevermind, answer found.

This is hardly a debate.

Most everyone agrees that the panzerfruast guys are nothing but ignorant, intolorent, hateful, trashy scum. They are a discrace to the human race.

They probably were tuaght by previous generations from the days of hanging blacks and gassing jews. They will next pass on thier intolerent predudice ways on from generation to generation.

Even back in the days of cavemen, they were predjudice of other clans.

what mankind needs is a common enemy to share rather than each other.

Archived