Home

Did the story really suffer or are you reading to much into the score

Naphtali

Think about it, all the wonders of part 1 of course wont be here, in terms of exploring the planets, the system, the universe settings.

However what you want is what they said, a superior story for a 2nd installment. Like the movies after seeing it the first time and saying "man thats something" or "look at that planet", however after that initial feeling its time for the story.

From whats been said this story is superior, more darker, deeper,

and given your party members depth of a challange, in all honesty, the story for 1 was just average.

The star forge didn't seem very important, or at least not as much as your relationship with Bastila, the suprise of you being the sith lord can't be duplicated, but different unexpected things will be better in part 2. THis time it seems the entire universe is involved

ad after wiping the floor with the sith Academy students, its hard to believe any of them could threathen the galaxy.

Overall i dont understand wwhy everyone is down, I like reviews, but often they nitpick on things that I overlook usually.

So have you guys just read too much into the review

I use game reviews the same way I use movie reviews as information. I watch Ebert and Roeper to see the movie clips. I read game reviews because it's additional info and screens on the game.

IMO someone can't tell me if I'll like a game or movie more so I decide if I'm going to buy it and live with it.

Nothing in that review disapointed me about TSL. It seems the only problems they had were that there was no new graphics engine.

Originally posted by Hannibal

I use game reviews the same way I use movie reviews as information. I watch Ebert and Roeper to see the movie clips. I read game reviews because it's additional info and screens on the game.

IMO someone can't tell me if I'll like a game or movie more so I decide if I'm going to buy it and live with it.

Nothing in that review disapointed me about TSL. It seems the only problems they had were that there was no new graphics engine.

I agree with hanibal completely for example last month i saw resident evil 2 and i liked it. I wasn't going to see it because i heard really bad reviews on it. It also works vice versa i think titanic is quite possible the worst piece of rubbish my eyes have ever had the misfortune to blink at but it got good reviews.

But the IGN review was good and generally i trust their reviews.

Archived