Home

Batman Begins Teaser Poster!

Boba Rhett

Originally posted by Aleggy

ok i am a batman fan and a spiderman fan but umm exactly what does that have to do with kotor or even star wars for that matter :eyeraise::lock:

Which is why it is in the Ahto Spaceport Cantina forum.

And I am not watching this movie unless there are nipples on the costume...

Originally posted by Prime

And I am not watching this movie unless there are nipples on the costume...

:rofl: Bwahahahaha!!! :rofl:

Originally posted by Darth333

Didn't know they were making another one :D

Me neither... Oh well! ;)

I just hope it's tolerable to watch and not just another merchandising machine! :D

Oh no, this one is going to be awesome. :) It's being directed by Christopher Nolan, the man behind Memento, and Batman is being played by Christian Bale! Check out Equilibrium, if you haven't already, to see him in action.

Looky at some of the other actors appearing in it. :)

Michael Caine .... Alfred Pennyworth

Liam Neeson .... Ducard

Morgan Freeman .... Lucius Fox

Gary Oldman .... Lt. James Gordon

Ken Watanabe .... Ra's Al Ghul

Aleggy, lay off the "cough syrup". :xp:

ok Micheal Keaton was the best batman IMO but in all honestly Val Kilmer wasnt bad Geaorge Clooney however.....

ok if any of you have read my profile you'll know i work in a video shop, so one day i wondered why are the first 2 batman movies good and the third ok but the forth IMO terrible well i went to play them to see and found out the answer right there

the 1st 2 batman film are (in the UK) certificate 15 where as the 2nd 2 are certificate PG

for those outside the UK and dont know PG stands for parental guidence

so it seems the 1st 2 film where dark and fairly good but the 2nd two where turned into comic book film for kids wich nearly ruined them and turned them into a bit of a joke

this knew film sounds like its going back to its dark routes and Christian Bale IMO is a good choice for batman

just my 2 cents :D

the last one did provide some priceless scenes of the governator in action. and yeah this one looks like the dark knight will return... or begin or something. batman can't be good without a dark mood.which i always loved the animated series from saturday mornings. i kinda wished they were still on at the same time.

This first one was the best of the four films hands down. But Burton still managed to mess things up a bit. Killing the Joker? I mean come on.

Batman Begins looks awesome. I really like the idea of exploring his roots, seeing Bruce going through some of the training it took to become the Batman we all know and love.

The cast is outstanding. Christian Bale is a great choice for the character. And Gary Oldman is the Comish. .awesome. I'm really psyched about this movie and will definately be there when it's released.

Archived