Home

screenshot (possible spoilers)

Aleggy

ok i bought myself a copy of this months official xbox magazine, admittedly i dont always buy it but as it had kotor 2 on the front cover i felt compelled to do so

now it says it has a review of kotor on page 58 however on page 58 you have a picture that all us kotor fans will recognize straightaway and it takes up 2 pages you then turn the page over and the first thing you notice is a screenshot with 7 people waving lightsabres

in the middle is someone (who i presume is your character) holding a purple lightsaber and he is fighting with a red lightsaber weilding sith around you are another 4 jedi turned sith

and then there's another jedi who has her back to you but from the way she is holding her lightsaber i would assume its a yellow doublebladed lightsaber and from the back she looks like

Bastilla so i could be wrong but if you didnt kill her in kotor it might be possible that she does return to kotor 2

however i have looked on the ign site and kotor2 site and i can not find the same screenshot to give you a link to see it so unfortunately if you want to see it you'll have to find it online yourselves or buy the official xbox magazine and see it for yourselves

sorry

Originally posted by GodVegeta1982

I think its just a test run with old charaters!

i doubt that this close to the release date, i'm also not totaly convinced malak is the sith in thie pic

but if it is its a very young malak

hey maybe its malak's son lol :D

Originally posted by Hannibal

Star Wars has never messed with time, that's a Star Trek thing. ;)

Quite TRUE...budgets are a %$@! hehe ;)

[Kirk] We're.. out of cash... Bones, what..do..we...do...

[bones] Dammit Jim, I'm a doctor not a producer, just make another low budget "Back in Time" episode...

[spock] That would be the logical thing to do...I'll just wear a hat

HOWEVER to give StarWars it's own 'thrashing'...they may not have a "back in time" problem...but they sure as hell don't know anything about time sequencing..

[Lucas] hmmm.. yeah we'll start with...ummm..errr.. Episode 1! ...NO wait..make that Episode 4. If thing is a hit, I'll have a buffer to become the Corporation that I never want to be :rolleyes:

Archived