Home

SW Galaxies for PS2

jaemz

Hello all, I just saw on the Playstation.com site that LucasArts is releasing Starwars Galaxies on the PS2 this month (dec). Has anyone heard anything on this? Is it just a glitch on Sony's site?

Also, I would love to hear from the PC gamers who have played this game, and what they think... would this translate to a decent console game?

• 2 weeks later...

It's a decent game for the PC, if you like star wars. Some of the "l33tz0r" powergamers get disappointed because they can't totally dominate all the time, and some things just aren't quite where they could be yet, but they're working on that.

But I highly doubt it will translate into a decent console game ever. Just the way the game is designed, it'll have to be toned down quite a bit it would seem, though I may be wrong.

• 3 weeks later...

SWG, in my opinion is the best starwars game, and the best mmorpg ever made. If you like star wars and can afford 15$ a month you should get it. Also to the guy who said it costs 15$ for deluxe editions, it costs 15$ a month for everyone;) (sorry if this is a old topic lol):jawa advice from the jawa

• 2 weeks later...

its a great mmorpg and the only one i have ever played. I hughly recommend it if you like roleplaying, being jedis, working hard, having fun, or anything like that. Because theres always a guild out there that believes in the same things that you do. Hey Ranre, what galaxy are you on?

Archived