Home

Got the game? Post your first impressions here!

Darth333

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's awesome. I do have a slight "been there done that" feel, but there are so many new things, and so far, the story has been great. Lots of *little* twists to make you question whether or not you've got the story right. :)

First the bad: I feel the movements/camera view is kind of awkward (I only played KotOR I on PC), the load times are inferior to the PC (not surprisingly), and the frame rate drops fairly often, but not to an extent to be more than a nuisance at worst. My biggest complaint right now is there were times when I felt like I didn't know what I was supposed to be doing; I just ran from place to place and stumbled over (as mentioned elsewhere, it's fairly linear at the beginning) what to do next. You can't switch back and forth among upgrading and breaking down/creating items without leaving the workbench; pretty silly. (Maybe I'm missing something...)

The good: Oh, where to begin. ;)

TONS of new stuff; I'm overwhelmed by the Workbench/lab.

Voice acting is good so far.

Good dialogue with more choices than in KotOR I.

My first 6-hour binge was just enough to get me off of the Peragus Mining COlony. :)

The story is GREAT so far.

The characters are great; they definitely have that "Star Wars" aura about them.

Already found some unique (I think) items.

Oh, this was AWESOME too: "customized" things. I don't want to go into detail, but I've already recovered one item

named [My Character's Name]'s [item here].

Must....go.....to.....bed. Must not....call in sick.....to work....in order ....to play TSL...ALL DAY.....

Originally posted by beel2112

named [My Character's Name]'s [item here].

I had a funny feeling they would do that, though I didn't know how. Very cool!:D (I can already forsee the modding is going to be great for this game):)

Originally posted by Hannibal

I wish you could toggle a beard to any of the male faces when choosing your character. I saw a face I wanted but it didn't have a beard and I figured if my character was in exile he would have a beard. :)

Yeah, definitely, I wish your jedi was more customizable than that. I've always wanted to see a jedi with an afro.

NICE! I've sent about two and a half hours on it, and I'm lovin it! Sure, it does have a slight 'been there, done that' feel to it, but it is so addicting. For some reason, I can feel a darker tinge to the game, and I haven't even ran into any 'living' enemys yet.

Im almost done with the game (I think).And I still dont have a prestige class..... Does anyone know which special force power goes with which prestige class?I want force crush!!!

According to the first chapter of the prima stratergy guide you can download on the official lucasarts site.

to get a prestige class you need to have visas marr on your team (or just have met her but i'm not sure) and be level 15. you then speak to kreia on the ebon hawk (i think) you should check that chapter of the stratergy guide that can be downloaded free from lucasarts.com

I just got to the surface of Telos.

I was wondering about the reviews saying the game was darker than the first till I saw the scene with

Sion and Kreia. When he kiss her @ss. I was like, whoah!! Obsidian stepped it up with the violence. I was wondering why the game was rated Teen for blood and violence.

I just got to the surface of Telos.

I was wondering about the reviews saying the game was darker than the first till I saw the scene with

Sion and Kreia. When he kiss her @ss. I was like, whoah!! Obsidian stepped it up with the violence. I was wondering why the game was rated Teen for blood and violence.

Umm.......kiss her ass? LOL

:lol: I wonder what I was thinking about? That's a different game.

I was going to edit it and fix it but it's funnier as a mistake. ;)

Hey its in spoiler tags, nobody will read it.

yeah, that's true too, I still read it because I figured that's what you were talking about, still funny to read. Good work :)

Archived