Home

Review Database

Com Raven

lol, the 1Up.com comments seem...spritely. :p

there aren't enough really useful Jedi powers to make you want to try different styles of play,

Like hell! Out of the new 60 powers there must a be at LEAST a few that are going to be good.

Originally posted by CaptainSkye

lol, the 1Up.com comments seem...spritely. :p

Like hell! Out of the new 60 powers they're must a be at LEAST a few that are going to be good.

If you read the comments at the bottom people said that 1up didn't even know that Bioware wasn't still making the game till a couple of weeks ago. Seems they don't have any credibility.

Also I was reading the member reviews all of them were 8 or more but the average was 5.61. How is that possible?

Captain: 1up, is, uh, strange at times. They have pretty good reviews usually, but I'd take their reviews with a grain of salt...

Hanni: Yeah son, maybe you'll wake up dead tomorrow. Homer J Simpson

Luke: Whoa, nice pic, german title and 45% ? Drop me a mail if should ever come to visit germany ;)

I can't believe that in all of those review's nobody mentioned how convoluted the plot was. I love the game, don't get me wrong and even all of the bugs aren't that big of a deal, but the plot is the one thing that really bummed me out about TSL. And nobody else seems to have noticed...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived