Home

Aaron Smith's Ep2 Obi-Wan Released!

ronbrothers

Originally posted by Pal™

DAMNIT! I waited ages for this and I thought it would never be released so I uninstalled academy! I don't even have the disks any more! :indif:

I sympathize with you there, Pal. I don't have Jedi Academy on my computer anymore, either. Any chance of seeing a Jedi Outcast version of this model for those who don't have JA at all or don't have it anymore? Anyways, good job, Aaron. I'm glad HapSlash was able to help you finish it up. I think RJW_ca is in some deep, deep water right about now- I'm still mad about all those wonderful models that HapSlash has made that we can see at his site. He's been waiting for RJW to weight them, etc., but he's disappeared. That makes me mad. :burn1:

RJW didn't have anything to do with my models. In fact, I don't think he even bothered to learn the basics of modeling.

The person whom had agreed to weight my models was Infinity Blade, but getting that pompous ass to do anything is like pulling teeth,...

:dev7:

No, unfortunately there's still quite a bit that still needs to be finished.

There are a lot of parts where I took shortcuts and haven't even textured them. The shoulders, boots, belt, cod piece, and cape collar haven't even been uv-mapped yet. While the capes themselves need to be re-mapped as well, as they are using a planar mapping from above, and the folds are just created by the texture being stretched from top to bottom.

Archived