Home

The Kotor Quiz.

starmark2k

I saw somthing like this in another KOTOR forum but i can't remember where.

This works by the first person (me) will give a question, the next person answers it and gives another question for someone else to answer, this third person also leave a question (in the same post) and so on. Theres no need to post if they got the question right but please do post if they got it wrong. You can answer then ask as many questions as you want (but please don't double post)

<<May Contain Minor Spoilers>>

First Question

Name the Juhanis former master on dantooine?

^^^^

Your question is extreamly vague

The only fully grown rancor in the game was on taris and you could use either mission or an npc with stealth skills.

also calo nord had killed a rancor occording to a data pad i think you got from his room on taris.

Do these answer your question (not quiz question)

(quiz question) what was the name of jolees wife?

Regarding security spikes, starmark2k said

Click on them in the item screen when a door or chest is highlighted (did u actually already know this or did you want to know).
Since when do security spikes work? They can only be 'used' as bartering fodder at your local merchant. Sure it's since I've played but I remember distinctly security spikes were an abandoned idea in the late stages of game development.

Since when do security spikes work? They can only be 'used' as bartering fodder at your local merchant. Sure it's since I've played but I remember distinctly security spikes were an abandoned idea in the late stages of game development.

I know they work because i use them all the time.

You have to use one to get in to one of the rooms in the black vulker base.

anyway back on topic there are 2 unanswered questions so the next person answer both please

Piece of metals Question:Who says the following line? "Lord malak was most displeased when he learned you had escaped taris alive. He has promised a great reward to whoever destroys you."

Starmark2ks (my) Question:what was the name of jolees wife?

Archived