Home

How much time are you going to spend the first week?

Lord_Prowler

I have to wait for Christmas, but I'm probably going to be playing TSL nonstop. When I got the first game I was out of touch from reality for 3 days. So I'm wondering exactly how many others will blow as much time as I will on this game. I'll probably play about 6 hours a day so about 42 hours for me. If only I were getting paid for that time...

The first week i'll proberly only be able to play it for 5 hours as the pc i would use is at my home and not my hall of residance. so i can only go home at the weekend as i've got lectures or experiments for at least 4 hours a day and on monday they start aat 9 am and friday they end at 6 pm with a 3 hour journey home so i normally get back at 10pm or 11pm and the journey absolutly shatters me.

I did 5 hrs yesterday. I'll probably get 3 more today. Good thing the weekend is coming up.

BTW I read a post on gamefaqs of a guy sarcasticly thanking LucasArts for releasing the game during finals. Same thing happened to me with KOTOR when I was taking summer class.

Archived