Home

Leia slave girl outfit?

Emperor Devon

Originally posted by Emperor Devon

Well, I got KOTOR 2 and got to that part. A shame I hadn't recruited Mira. The conversation sounds funny. :)

Ok...don't mind me if this is stupid...I don't get the game for a few more weeks...here goes:

You have to 'recruit' some of your team members? does that mean there are a lot of optional ones or something?

Originally posted by Nichpo

^^^^^

Well...I guess that adds a lot to the replay value...but it also leaves a lot of room for screwing up (e.g.: bad team choices!)

Hopefully I won't screw up the first time and get a bad impression of the game...

:roleyess: :roleyess:

There are 10 party members in total, with 2 extra depending on Force side (Dark or Light.) as well as Male, Female characters....meaning and this is no spoiler...

Male - You get handmaiden

Female - You get Deciple

The character you get depending on what side of force you are is a spoiler....

If you are on the Light side of the force you get Mria, if you are on the dark side you get Hanharr and hes a wookie.

The Hutts don't, they just like watching women dance period.

mainly because Hutts can't dance, and if they can I dont want to see it.

Thats why you see Twi'Leks in Jabbas sail barge, or mainly twileks always around Hutts in general because they can dance and the hutts like that.

about the female derriere came from the show "Maximum Bob" with Beau Bridges...anybody remember it? Bridges was a Judge of questionable character in a small Florida town...there was also a female lawyer who was a main character (I forget the actress' name right now), but she was very attractive...as Maximum Bob watched her walk away from him in one scene, he comments to another character about her nice *ss:

"hmmm...looks like 2 bulldogs in a bag"

;)

Archived