Home

Red vs Blue

Mandalorian54

This is not a serious RP, I've just been so amazed by Red vs Blue I had to make an RP about it. For those of you who don't know what Red vs Blue is, it's halo with two sides fighting a pathetic war in Blood Gulch. With one base on either side of a box cannion a hand full of soldiers will fight to see which team will gain control of the extremely strategic battle point in the war. A box cannion in the middle of no where...

Here are the rules:

1: No Godmoding

2: No Controlling other Characters

3: This takes place in Halo (1) on the Blood Gulch map. You can't leave the map or do anything outside the boundries of Halo (1).

4: Fill out the Character sheet exactly, don't add or leave out anything.

5: You start with the standard issue color of your team and can only be given a new color when I say so. All your text must be in that color.

6:You can not create weapons and vehicles, you can only use what's already there.

7: No killing.

Here's the Character Sheet:

Name:

Nickname:

Team: (Red or Blue)

=============================================

th_sarge.bmp

My Character:

Name: Nathan Edwards

Nickname: Sarge

Team:Red

=============================================

Blood Gulch outpost one had finally been built, and not a moment too soon for the blue team had also just finished their base. It was time to move in the troops.

A drop ship carrying a hand full of soldiers landed and one small group of red soldiers got off it and headed to their base while another group of blue soldiers got off it and headed to their base...

As Sgt. Edwards and his troopers arrived at the base they stopped and looked puzzeled at one another, "Why'd we both get off of the same drop ship?"

name-Matt

team-blue

nickname-plasma pete

age-27

gender-male

rank-private

(gets off on a dropship)

well that was about the most unpleasant ride ever I got to kill some stress hum i wonder (throws a plasma grenade stariaght up in the air) Lets count 1..2...3...(lands on one of my troops) opps

((OOC: No you do not use characters that already exist.))

IC:

"Shut up Joe! Now get in the base and start setting up our eaquipment!" Edwards stands with his hands on his hips looking triumphantly at his base and takes a deep breath. Then slowly turning around he takes in the cannion and it's scenery. He stopps when he sees something blue fly into the air and come back down on the other side of the hills separating the two bases. "What in the world is that crazy blue team up to?"

Name: Alex Mohza

Nickname: Whisp

Team: Red

Whisp went into the base, he was looking for a bathroom he REALLY had to go. He ran outside and looked for a bush. The closest thing he could find to a bush was a tree. He staretd to crap on the tree, he then took some leaves and wiped his butt. "Ahhh that felt good." Alex said he then walked back into the base and took an assualt rifle and some grenades. "Woah! Fireworks WOO." Whisp shouted he ran back outside and started throwing grenades up in teh air and shooting them.

"Yes sir" Joe walks into the base and starts to set up the equipment

"ok, lets see, we got spare warthog parts, hmm why do they call it that, it doesn't even look like a warthog, oh well and we have our weapon cache over there" just then a soldier comes in and takes some grenades and an assult rifle, goes outside and starts thowing them up in the air. "what are you doing! you stupid moron, we need those, now give them back! and no i don't care if the pin is there or not!"

Sarge is standing by the door as Whisp walks in after going to the washroom behind a tree, "That was possibly the single most foul thing I've had the unpleasent opportunity of witnessing." Turning around as Whisp walks into the base Sarge yells at his troopers, "Okay ladies and ladies, it's time to start some training excersizes." After Whisp starts shooting grenades Sarge smacks himself in the head, "I can't believe what I'm seeing, I hope you blow yourself up." Sarge trudges into the base and gets some privates to pull out some targets for target practice. The targets are blue and in the shape of old grannies, people in wheelchairs, and very silly dressed midgets. "We'll start with some target practice!"

"but those are wheelchiars,grannies and midgets! you cannot hurt the midgets!!!!, i men, i'd willingly shoot them" Joe then starts firing his assult rifle, but it was too powerful for him and it goes wild and starts shooing bullets everywhere. "Hit the Dirt!"

Zoric kept firing at the blues. He hit one and knocked out its shield. He then shot it a few more times and killed the blue. Zoric then threw a frag into a group of blues. The grenade exploded and sent the blue bodies flying into the reds. Zoric ducked as one flew towards him. Zoric then turned around and ran to a Warthog. He got in and drove it next to some reds. (Thats you Curt and you Mandalorian). "Sir would you and that Pvt like to join me in a blue killing fest?" said Zoric.

Whisp forgot that he didn't shoot one grenade. The grenade landed by Joe's foot. "Oh ****!" Whisp yelled he ran at Joe and tackled him. The targets blew up and teh worthog turret started on fire. "Damn"! Whisp said. He then started to pee on the fire hoping it would go out, but then teh fire just got bigger. "Awww ****" Whisp said then ran inside the base and came out with a shotgun. "This should put it out!" Whisp said then started shooing the flames but the worthog just got more damaged.

"uhhh Sir!" Whisp shouted, the worthog was REALLY on fire now, Whsip ran for cover. He hide behinde the rock. "Ahhhh! What is that smell!" Whisp said, then he realized he jumped on his ****. "uhhh Sir!" Whisp shouted, the worthog was REALLY on fire now, Whsip ran for cover. He hide behinde the rock. "Ahhhh! What is that smell!" Whisp said, then he realized he jumped on his ****. "Son of a bitch!" Whisp said then started to rube his butt against the rock to get the **** off.

Archived