Home

GameSpot.com Review...

GodVegeta1982

Sound:8. (For me its ok because I dont care about the sound, I care about the gameplay)

Graphics:6 =(. (Ah well. It seems that Obsidian didnt tweak the graphics.)

Ohhhhhh...its X box so it might be different from the Pc one.

Oh hey. Can someone give me the link to the system requirements of KOTOR 2? Im worried my comp. will be too low for the requirements.:(

I hate Gamespot. They give awards to game that don't deserve it and randomly give good ratings to some games and bad to some others.

They should be burned to death. Besides, look at the community reviews.

I think they're the one of gave Lords of the Realm 3 a 6.5 when everybody knew it deserved at most a 3...

As far as graphics go, I'll take it with a grain of salt. If they're comparing it to something like Doom3™...yeah...then almost EVERY game out there is going to be less than 8-10 :rolleyes:

Personally, content is what I'm interested in. Don't get me wrong, Doom3 is pure eyecandy (if you've got the PC muscle to run it 'correctly')..but c'mon...there's only so many different blood spray patterns you can see till it all looks the same...meh

Give me a good-->great storyline with some action over Myst™ (yawn) anyday :D

theres nothing that bad in that review, other than graohics which we knew what they'd be like anyway. altho it confirms igns review that the ending isnt as good as it shud be they do say the story as a whole is an equal to the first - which can only be a good thing.

I think what really bugged them was the framerate drop.

I'm happy with the graphics. They look really nice. Just because some FPS has great graphics doesn't mean another one with less eye-candy is ugly.

DOOM3 was certainly full of eye-candy but other then that? The game got quite repetitive(damn annoying flashlight).

*Goes back to the old Doom games.

Originally posted by Shalebridge

Well if the graphics are as good as they were in the first KOTOR then I will be satisfied with that :)

What I am really looking forward to though is the new story, I can't wait.

Exactly, I think that's how most of us KOTOR1 fans feel.

Archived