Home

Battlefront News: December

Vagabond

"PC users will get a patch to fix the dreaded 20 fps cap. On top of that we also present extra server administration options and tools and a SDK for the modding community."

;) Well we can always hope aye. Almost gave up hope on any news/updates from them. Certainly good news.

PS2 users, was it worth the wait?

Originally posted by Syzerian

w00t! incoming SDK!

Cant wait for TK-8252's 'make everything right mods' :)

Hell yeah. :) I already got over a dozen new sounds ready to go, a few new skins I've been experimenting with, and an entirely redesigned faction structure.

What a pleasent surprise. I assumed that after Half-Life 2's release that Lucasarts would let SW:BF sink.

Not only are there general tools but there's the SDK. The other cool item is the XSI export addon. Pretty impressive update.

richcz3

If they are as easy as the map tools for Half-Life 2, there should be allot of maps rather quickly.

I've been working in Hammer for the past week and the basics are easy to grasp. Its interesting that both Valve and Pandemic use XSI for developing their character animations.

richcz3

I'm so giddy now its un describable, FINALLY THE FPS CAP WILL BE FIXED, MAPPING TOOLS YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Soon I will start my famous mapping journey into Battlefront, BWAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

:D

Sry, like I said, giddy with glee :D

Archived