Home

What have you or will you call your character?

starmark2k

I've had a look through this thread and i havent seen one with this or a similar name. Which came as a bit of a surprise so i thought i'll start it.

So what have you (if you got the game) or will you call your PC.

my first will be a light male called Dan Halo(Get it, halo-angel, angel-good, good-light hidden meaning)

my second will be a dark female called Jill Darknova (you know hell have no fury)

I started out calling my old KOTOR characters like Kenyan Strove and other names, but my latest I've just named him after me. Nothing has gotten a better reaction out of my friends when they see my character say stuff like "I'm Clint Jackson and I go where I please" or stuff like that. I think my girlfriend laughed for 10 mins after seeing that.

I named my character in KOTOR 1 the first time through "Mik Kedran" after my on-again, mostly off-again Galaxies character. However, every subsequent time through, I've tried to come up with some kind of take-off of "Revan" for a last name just to make the twist a tad more ironic.

This time, though, who knows? Maybe I'll just hit the random name generator until I see a first and a last name I like.

Originally posted by Rat Boy

I named my character in KOTOR 1 the first time through "Mik Kedran" after my on-again, mostly off-again Galaxies character. However, every subsequent time through, I've tried to come up with some kind of take-off of "Revan" for a last name just to make the twist a tad more ironic.

This time, though, who knows? Maybe I'll just hit the random name generator until I see a first and a last name I like.

I've done the EXACT same thing. Nevar, Drol Nevar, etc. :D

The latest name I used was/is a cast off the random name generator. Ta'ahn = Taan (from the generator) Wyndh = from my Segan Wyndh Armor mod (figured my armor was an heirloom) hehe...

I wasn't sure what to name my character, so I went to the Random Name selector in K1 and just mixed. Finally I settled on the first and last names I liked best, and from there I narrowed it down to "Coriko Stari". Sort of un ugly looking name, but it sonds really nice if you say it. To bad no one actually says the name in game...:(

I think I'll name mine Bob just to keep it simple...

I ll become either MASTER BOB or DARTH BOB

or maybe Ben laden that would be a laugh... ``DARTH ben landen the republic has fallen...

OOOOH i know i ll call mine PUMPKIN that should do it or maybe Snoopy or Give-your-saber-punk!! Name your character a sentence it s much better lol Farted-all-the-way-up-to-coruscant

Born-out-of-a-bantha's @ss

Archived