Home

Lol

Hannibal

Originally posted by Hannibal

Why is Yoda almost as tall as Anakin? :lol:

Because the LEGO Mini-Figure of Yoda, of which all of the games characters are based on the LEGO Mini-Figures, is almost as tall as the standard LEGO Mini-Figures. :D

Yes I do collect the Star Wars LEGO sets. :p

Originally posted by Shok_Tinoktin

He isnt. He is just much closer than Anakin. There is some kind of magnification on Obi and Dooku, so it creates the illusion that it is a small amount of space, so it looks like Yoda is tall. :p

My eyes can measure distance and perspective.

If you look at the lines in the pattern on the floor they help to judge distance the distance between Yoda and Anakin. If you move Yoda back he is still almost as tall as Anakin.

Anyway, wouldn't it be crazy if a Lego game was the best SW "Action" game ever?

Originally posted by Hannibal

My eyes can measure distance and perspective.

If you look at the lines in the pattern on the floor they help to judge distance the distance between Yoda and Anakin. If you move Yoda back he is still almost as tall as Anakin.

Yes I noticed the lines. I was suggesting that it was an optical illusion, and that they were more spaced than it appears. I had no intention of being taken seriously, and I hope I wasn't.

Originally posted by Shok_Tinoktin

Yes I noticed the lines. I was suggesting that it was an optical illusion, and that they were more spaced than it appears. I had no intention of being taken seriously, and I hope I wasn't.

No big deal. Let's just all agree it looks like Obi-wan is wearing a wig. :)

Archived