Home

Random Items in containers? (small Spoiler)

Darth333

This may interest future TSL modders ;)

Did you noticed this too? The items inside the containers seem to change everytime you play the game.

I restarted a section of the game on the Harbinger (or whatever) and found out that I didn't end up with the same items in my inventory - during my first save I ended up with 2 Jedi robes and one of them was pretty nice., at least for the beginning of the game. The second time I ended up with a good blaster and gloves but no robes. At first I thought I had forgotten to loot a room so I restarted this section again. But once more, my inventory ended up to be completely different, 1 jedi robe this time but not the one I wanted :mad: .

It seems that Obsidian is using scripts with some random function to place the items in the containers.

"The items inside the containers seem to change everytime you play the game. "

Yeah, I first noticed that when I was about to leave Peragus and was searching the shuttle bay. (I restarted; the ol' Demolitions skill was rather handy the second time through. :D) The first time through I grabbed a

Zabrak Hilt

(I think) and the next time it wasn't there. Also, earlier today I noticed one of the little hints (during the Loooooooooong loading times... :( ) mention that the contents will change.

Archived