Home

Naar saddar help !!! (Spoilers)

Revan23

ok i am stuck i just got Veisa in my party and did not know what to do so as my last resorte i looked at mt Stratgey gide and it says a cut sean should start right when i leave the ebon hawk were atton get a message but it does not start when i leave

has this happened to any 1 elts

i realy need help

I just posted in another thread with similar name.... but yeah I think thats the same problem I have.

I think I've done every quest, the exchange hates me, and wants me dead... but have just been wandering around for about 6 hours thinking I missed something. Even went to another planet picked up the mandalorian and came back still nothing..... Damnit if I have to start over or start a save from 6 or 7 hours ago... going to be peeved

Maybe bad news but....

I tried the advise I was given and went back to my ship and talked to T3.... nothing.... Did one last check to see if I missed anything... nope.... I figure just poorly setup event triggers ? The only solution I found was loading an older save game from when I first stepped foot on Nar Shadae (about 8hours previous!!!) Did things a bit differently and bingo... got a whole bunch of tiggered cut scenes and events that never took place before. What I did differently was I avoided all other side quests... went straight to the entertainment promenad and talked to the little fella.... went straight to the refugee area and just talked to the chick missing her daughter and then went to the exchange area and talked to squid face.... didn't kill him... then killled the opposing gang and then killed some body guards so the one woman could get back to her husband.... upon leaving the refugee sector I got a cut scene for the mercenaries who's parking spot you took... then shortly after got a cut scene with atton saying he recieved a message etc...

Archived