Home

Mediablitz's bitter newbie server list

FlashRam

Here is a list of a few servers with extremely bitter admins who ban people for being far superior players than their clan.

This is called Black Death Clan. I went there and was following their rules. Then I killed one of their members and he got really mad and started trying to frag me. I killed him over and over a few times, then their whole clan (including the admin masterdrake who was empowered) started trying to kill me. I killed the empowered admin over and over so he banned me saying I was "annoying". I didn't say a word the whole time, and followed their rules. I was banned for being a strong player.

Black Death Clan Server = 9/10 on the bitter newbie scale

^0Black^2Death^1Clan^4(HOME)|71ms|217.160.254.105:29070

This next one is pretty funny. A clan called MW. Most of their clan were cool to me. They actually agreed to tffa me 4 vs 1. I completely destroyed them of course, without them even getting one frag. Afterwards their clan leader challenged me to saber duels saying "I bet you suck with saber". I beat him in every saber duel (funny considering I never saber duel), and then pounded him in the full force duels. I followed all of their rules and didn't talk **** once. In fact I was pretty damn polite to them. Another example of bitter newbies trying to create a dream world where nobody can own them. I actually helped a few of their members out. I left the server on my own thinking it was all good, but when I tried to join later I was banned.

MW clan server - 10/10 on the bitter newbie scale

^3...MW Clan HQ Server|103ms|207.158.61.42:29072

RJA clan server. Another example of newbies who enable guns but then ban anybody who is good with them.

=^0R^1J^0A^1=^7Recruiting |55ms|209.123.8.135:29070

I will update this list. I am now banned from all but one ffa full weapon server.

And I now I will list the best ffa server in jka:

Old School Deathmatch-TDM|119ms|24.21.33.23:29070

The only ffa full weapon server where I can still play.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks like you hate every clan. Get a life buddy. If so many clans and servers banned you maybe its a problem with you and not the clans. And i dont think anyone really gives a crap about your opinion. You got banned for laming. Its not my fault you cant read the MOTD where the rules are listed. Maybe you need to go back to 2nd grade and learn how to read.

And if you want a 1 on 1 just tell me the time.

mediablitz=having problems.

your a moron if you get banned from so many servers. I am friends with some of BDC and I am in JASA, so I personally know that everything is run very well. So odviously you were actin like a moron and disobeying repeated rules. Since I am an admin I personally know its hard not to ban people sometimes. Especially since on JASA we run a full server nearly 24/7. So we cant have all these noobs like you coming in and argueing,pissin people off, and laming everyone.

So think about your actions next time.

^Wallish

You obviously have done something against the rules mediablitz. I am a noob and go on several servers including the JASA servers and have never had a problem with them. I have even become friends with some of JASA and find them all genuine and nice people.

I think your an IDIOT for going on the servers and trying to catch them out anyway whats the point. If you broke the rules itsyour own fault.

I actually feel quite sorry for you cos you obviously don't have any friends so have to try and take it out on other people. If you have a problem just don't go on the servers anymore ANY of them at all would be nice.

And even if it is what you say in real life everone doesn't get on with everyone so why should it be different on a server. You are a complete fool because now everyone knows how petty you are and you'll probably be banned and kicked from every server. WHAT A SHAME!

Regards

Kailis

'They actually agreed to tffa me 4 vs 1. I completely destroyed them of course, without them even getting one frag. Afterwards their clan leader challenged me to saber duels saying "I bet you suck with saber". I beat him in every saber duel (funny considering I never saber duel), and then pounded him in the full force duels.'

Ok man its not possible for you to beat 4 guys in a tffa and not get killed. Then you beat him in a duel. WOW. You must be really good seeing as you got banned from 5 servers from being too good. Like chosen said you need to be able to read cause there are things shuch as rules!!!

Peace dudes,

Coxy :jawa

Jasa, I challenge your clan to a 5v1, full weapon, full force on a basejka server (I know you guys are jetpack/grapple cheat newbies). I will demo it. let me emphasize the bottomline:

JASA clan. Major newbies. The admin banned me for "laming" even though everytime I killed him he had a weapon or saber out. Banned for being better than their clan.

Everytime I killed the guy who banned me I was following the rules. He said "if you do that one more time I will ban you". I said "what? kill you within your rules? Is it illegal for me to frag any member of your clan" he didn't respond. his name was winter something. Anyways, I saw him hiding in this corner trying to snipe people (with the snipe rifle out), and fragged him. Then I was banned. Bitter newbies, let's have a go. 5v1. And Jasa chosen, i'm up for a 1v1 anytime. Let's arrange it. Better yet, unban me from your server so I can come on and set it up. but let's sweeten the pot. If you guys can get even one frag on me in the 5v1, I will change my sig on this site to "Jasa clan owns me".

The main reason I made this thread is to show the hypocracy of your "lamer rule" newbs. The truly ironic thing is this winter/arctic guy was "laming" all over the place along with several other of your members on your gun server. People were saying "why are you laming me?" and your members were responding with "lol"

So really the rules on that server should be:

"no laming unless you are in our clan, and no owning our clan members or you will be banned. If you have the ability to kill one of our admins over and over within our rules, don't do it or they will get angry and ban you"

1 vs 1, me and you on our bwn duel server. I am sorry we dont play with guns. That server is just a server for fun and screwing around. Saber only me vs you, duel server it will be 10 - 0 me. And I am not really concerned with you cause it seems no one likes you on these forums. I wonder why.

I'm getting ready to post the demo from where I joined their server. I changed my IP to get past the ban and joined. I asked them why they have 'lamer rules' on their server. Eric said "so n00bs won't go around killing people" to which I replied "if they are newbies how do they kill you?" he didn't answer. I then pointed out that with those rules it's impossible to have any type of ffa since whenever someone is about to die they can just put their saber down and run away and it's illegal to kill them. Eric replied "exactly". So I was following their rules, and then Eric started using admin commands on me because I kept fragging them. I left the server (since he had used amsleep on me) and changed my name and re-entered the server. I have a demo of what happened when I re-entered. I'll post it here soon, it's quite amusing

Morons, you really don't know how bad you suck.

Several of us have been banned from virtually every jk2 and or ja server in existence for simply being better than the admins.

rules? who cares, it doesn't matter if we follow them or not, we still get +b'd.

and uh media and i could easily win a 4v1 without being killed in our sleep :rolleyes:

Originally posted by JASAEric

lol wat a noob he came on the weapon server he was 'banned' from today, started crying about rules like why is there no laming rule and idiotic stuff like that. He wont duel cause dueling requires skill fireing a gun does not

You need to take a torch to your computer because you are obviously a ****ing moron.

Originally posted by jasa-chosen

1 vs 1, me and you on our bwn duel server. I am sorry we dont play with guns. That server is just a server for fun and screwing around. Saber only me vs you, duel server it will be 10 - 0 me. And I am not really concerned with you cause it seems no one likes you on these forums. I wonder why.

No Force dueling takes 0 skill. Mouse 1 D mouse 1 d over and over and over.

Originally posted by Scriber

There's the selfpwn right there. ^

And WOWOWOWOWOWOW OMG U R A WEPON NOOB.

Mediablitz? Never heard of you.

Strong player? I doubt it.

Bitter Newbie Scale - 10/10

GG.

And who the hell are you? I've never heard of you.

Also, i would like to thank you for posting your very own scale of bitterness. Shows us without a doubt where you are coming from.

As for you newbies yanking on the "omg lamer there r rulez 4 these doolz" chain, let me just get you a pallet of Puff's Advanced for those tears...

Originally posted by mediablitz

I'm getting ready to post the demo from where I joined their server. I changed my IP to get past the ban and joined. I asked them why they have 'lamer rules' on their server. Eric said "so n00bs won't go around killing people" to which I replied "if they are newbies how do they kill you?" he didn't answer. I then pointed out that with those rules it's impossible to have any type of ffa since whenever someone is about to die they can just put their saber down and run away and it's illegal to kill them. Eric replied "exactly". So I was following their rules, and then Eric started using admin commands on me because I kept fragging them. I left the server (since he had used amsleep on me) and changed my name and re-entered the server. I have a demo of what happened when I re-entered. I'll post it here soon, it's quite amusing

sorry i missed your pm on irc, hit me up with what username/pass you want tomorrow before 3 and i'll set you up an ftp. if its after 3, then just ask myth/desinol/zephyr/trick/hiax/inxs what my phone # is and call me. (if i'm not on lunch break i won't answer ;))

You guys are completly off base. Not only is Mediablitz a far better player than all of you,(they obviously have no idea) he's much less of a cry baby than some of you rejects. Seriously, that loser saying he'd 10-0 media...lmfao, cmon you'd be lucky to get a kick in.

telling him to get a life...screw off. 5v1 him and see whats up then losers. These guys think they are so great cause no oldschool players are there to show them how badly they suck.

Anyways media, these guys are clearly jews that should be praying at my temple right now.

Originally posted by Remij

you need a girlfriend to suck your balls once cause damn are they blue.

:eek:

lol don't hate on kaan.

as for getting a life, people just don't realize that for people who just have natural skill at this ****, we don't need to play 8 hours a day like other people to improve.

ok gimme a break here, I'm stoned out of my mind right now, but seriously, I would even like to duel some of these guys to see this crap, cause if they cant take me, they certaintly cant take media.

I always hate how people just do this to him, and most of the good players...for no reason.

They are VERY insecure about their skill.

/edit

Sorry, kahn...no disrespect intended. I'm kinda out of it atm.

|Payce|

Originally posted by Remij

ok gimme a break here, I'm stoned out of my mind right now, but seriously, I would even like to duel some of these guys to see this crap, cause if they cant take me, they certaintly cant take media.

I always hate how people just do this to him, and most of the good players...for no reason.

They are VERY insecure about their physical endowments and virtual (read: not real) avatars

Fixed.

And yes, we (you and I) who have not played either game in over a year could easily dominate them.

Server name: {JASA}Duel@Bwn

IP: 69.64.38.209:29072

First to 10.

Like I said we dont play with guns. Who plays with guns in this game anyway? This game has about the worse gun action I ever seen. If you wanna go play a fps with guns buy ut2004.

12/19/04 sunday today. 3pm EST. You can demo it if you like???

Yea and to all the other people on this forum that thinks we're noob why dont you just check out our site. http://www.jasacademy.com Yea looks real noob doesnt it. And if any of you other people wanna duel me after i am done with mediablitz I will be more then glad too.

You have my respect for having the patience to still play this game with this pathetic half-assed "community," media. It's a tragedy that generally all the trash of the gaming community flock towards this game.

Oh and to the poster above... I'm sorry dude, but your website doesn't make you any less of a bitter newbie. How you play the game is what matters, and I guarantee you media will wipe the floor with you, but then you'll kick him off the server in an attempt to defend your e-dignity.

yeah, I'm just waiting on quake 4 man.

In response to "who plays this game with guns anyways"

All the best players left in the game.

I said I would accept your saber challenge either NF or FF if you will agree to 5v1 me full weapon. You say "we don't play with guns" well, I don't nf saber duel. (odd though considering their clan has a full weapon server..if you don't play with guns, why have a gun server) I got bored of that back in the early days of jk2. So, if i'm going to do something I find boring, I want something I would find fun in return. I will duel you 10 nf duels if you will 5v1 me full weapon with your clan on a basejka server. Basically what you are saying is that you don't like your clan can beat me in a 5v1 full weapon, so you don't want to risk losing and looking like an idiot.

Your the one trying to call us noob on your topic when our clan is designed for no force dueling. Not FF with guns. If you wanna prove that you are better then us duel me 10 on the duel server. And yea when it comes to no force dueling we can back our site up with skill. So no I dont accept your challange to a gun tffa cause that is not how our clan is setup. That is our secondary server where we screw around in. Our main server is NF sabers only and thats how its been for 12 months. So yeah your probably right you will beat us with guns cause we dont play the game that way. But if you wanna prove that your so much better then a NF clan. Then duel me.

Archived