Home

Mediablitz's bitter newbie server list

FlashRam

ok can I ask what is 'old school'? I mean you shouldn't get bragging rights because you are 'old school' if it's any one who play JK2 then thats me. Im 13 and i've played DF and DF2. Now that's old.

By the way no-one post 'Oh he's 13 he soooooo imature' believe me im not. Well i agree guns take skill (i love ctf so i know) but sabers are just more timing, it's only an opinion so don't flame me. I have loads of FPS (UT2004, getting half-life 2 for christmas, Unreal 2, Dues Ex 1 and 2 etc.) and JA is not as good. Full stop end of argument, another opinion so don't flame me. But saying that doesn't mean i don't enjoy JA's guns.

Peace Dudes

:jawa

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1. DF came out in 1996

2. DF2 came out in 1997

You mean to tell me that at age 6 your parents were letting you play these games? Yeah RIIIIIIIIIGHT. Sorry, but we are old school because we owned at this game when it was fresh and new, not now when it's run down and nerfed. Not gonna say you're immature, but you sure as hell haven't a clue as to what you're talking about. Just because you have the games NOW doesn't make you "old school", you weren't around when the games were NEW, we were, THAT makes us old school :D

Honestly, my only experiences with JASA clan have been really bad. As soon as Rumor tells me how to do this, i'm going to post hte link to the demo I made of me on JASA server getting absued by the admin and then kicked for no reason, even though I followed every rule. The Admin in question was JASA Eric.

The first time I played on your gun server some guy named Arctic abused his admin powers. There were about 20 people on the server and I was careful to follow your rules (I wanted to play and not get kicked). I told the story elsewhere in this post, but Arctic banned me even though I didn't break one rule and everytime I fragged him he had a weapon drawn. Obviously, I didn't much care for JASA clan after that. My 2nd experience wasn't any better, and it is recent. As you will see from this Demo, I joined your gun server and immediately two of your clan members broke your own rules by "laming" me with my saber down. Now...I could really give a **** about that. I don't care about those rules, but I was following them on your server. So I got some ammo and started fragging people within your rules (watch the demo...your whole clan was breaking your own rules left and right. In fact, I was about the only person on the server actually FOLLOWING your rules). Then JASA Eric empowers himself and starts attacking me. I killed him once, then he grips me (in ja+mod nothing can break an empowered admins grip) and lunge kills me. 5 seconds later he kicks me. How exactly am I suppose to have a good opinion of your clan? my only two experiences with jasa was getting abused by bitter kiddie admins even when I followed your server rules.

demo comming soon

Originally posted by mediablitz

trust me fallen, it's not worth the avi. it's an 8 minute vid of stupidity. the staind vid is better traj, check it out.

I love the chat killed part. When the music switches...haha then the laughs from the crowd. classic.

:D

Originally posted by Warrin

And BTW, RPGing is quite fun actually. I don't know if you've ever tried it, but it allows you to share your imagination with other ppl, and to meld it with other ppl imagination to make something beautiful and enjoyable...except when there are admin abusers, lamers, or ppl who rlly suck at RPGing :p

UM U ****ING FAGGOT IT IS UR TURN 2 PLACE THE BANTHA PLEASUER UNIT IN UR MOUTHHOLE FOR TONIGHTS FESTIVIVES LOL. ALTHOUGHT I MIGHT NOT BE ABLE 2 MAKE IT B/C MY PArents ARE MAKING ME WATCH DARMA AND GREG WITH THEM TONIGHT

Originally posted by <jasa> coxy

UM U ****ING FAGGOT IT IS UR TURN 2 PLACE THE BANTHA PLEASUER UNIT IN UR MOUTHHOLE FOR TONIGHTS FESTIVIVES LOL. ALTHOUGHT I MIGHT NOT BE ABLE 2 MAKE IT B/C MY PArents ARE MAKING ME WATCH DARMA AND GREG WITH THEM TONIGHT

Ah yes a mature 13 year old you say...

dude chill on the pseudo-intellectualism, this is a game forum not a philosophy chat

That's what I gotta put up with everytime I want to play this game other than when I play on the refresh ctf servers. That's why I make bitter newbie admin threads. I seriously can't play on an full weapon FFA server without some kid with self-esteem issues raging his admin powers on me because he can't kill me in this video game. most of us aren't assholes by nature, but how many times can one person stand getting kicked and banned by 13 year old kids on admin power trips before we start getting pissed off?

I know, I know. I've raised the issue on our forums - it will be dealt with. I think Eric got a tad pissed that you were kicking his ass all over the map. lol.

I'd love to take you up on that offer of a FFA though. I'm in europe so we'll have to pick a suitable time. I don't mind where we play though.

Do you want to do 4 vs 1? Or more?

I'll get a few guys together.

let's do a 5 vs 1. i'll be free the next few days. we can even do it on your jasa gun server if you guys get rid of the jetpack/grapplehook cheats for the match. either today or tomorrow would be good, in the evenings est time

oh yeah, and not on that rpg sithcouncil map. any base standard map is fine with me

Weelp... USA 1 is rolled back over to FF/FW Deathmatch. School's in session ladies... come get some!

67.15.52.200:29070

jk.. I friggin stink at guns.

PS - This server is not 24/7 on one gametype so IF IT DOESN'T SAY Deathmatch or Instagib in the title... don't bother to connect and save us all alot of trouble. :eek:

Archived