Home

Could use some prayer

RpTheHotrod

look, the guy asks for prayer, but we don't pray, so we tell him that we don't, but that we still hope it'll be ok. The 'cool' part is made up by you.

When someone asks for something, and people tell them they can't, it's not a sign of 'Lookit me, i'm cool and you're not', no, it's just to let him know that they can't do it.

The place for what? The thread title, before ever coming to read it, requests prayer. If you know that you don't pray, why would you even open the thread and reply? Just to say "I'm not going to pray"? It doesn't make any sense. If someone made a thread asking for gold teeth and leprechauns, I'd not even read it, because I know I can't give those things. Same with the Canada is cool thread. If you're not gay, or Canadian, why would you bother to post? Oh well. If this isn't the place for that then please forgive me, your super moderatedness.

CapNColostomy, calm down. They have a legit reason to say they don't pray, and that's fine. I appeciate both prayers and "hopers" concerning the matter.

Come on, Colostomy, moderators are here to make sure everything runs fine, show some respect, please. :) If you don't agree, make a formal complaint about it officially, but debating it in the public forums is not the place. Consider this a warning ;) Just try and keep it cool.

As for my mother, she is physically okay now, save being a bit sore from being thrown down on the ground.

Thank goodness she's okay, though.

Thanks all.

Archived