Home

Please help my choice

tomwaz

I own kotor 1 on pc which i bought mainly for the story and mods.

Could you pleasetell me if you (anyone who owns it) if the story is nearly or as good. If it is i will go out and buy kotor 2 and an xbox as soon as i can.

ps please include any other reasons its much better or worse

eg lightsaber stances, new classes, new items etc.

Have ya read any of the reviews yet?

Anyway, I don't own the game yet. (Only because I don't have an X-Box.) But I've heard the story's just as good as the first one (if not even better!). And a lot of the other new stuff like the new classes, characters, locations, feats/force powers etc look very promising as well! :D

i've read the reviews and they all say it was great, except the story could get kinda boring.

I like the reviews but i would really like the perspective of some of my friends here at starwarsknights as they know how good the game really is.

Please reply as soon as possible, i would appreciate very much!

Originally posted by tomwaz

Please reply as soon as possible, i would appreciate very much!

Ok... here's my 2 cents! :D

i've read the reviews and they all say it was great, except the story could get kinda boring.

Well... that is part of the reviews you should ignore... because what one person finds booring, another person would find facinating.

I like the reviews but i would really like the perspective of some of my friends here at starwarsknights as they know how good the game really is.

IMHO KOTOR II: TSL is a definate two-thumbs up... :thumbs1:

The game is darker and less cheerful than the first KOTOR, but when you think about it, that should be expected with what has been happening in the storyline.

While I do have some problems with the game mechanics, because of the WOTC D20 RPG System, (NOTE: I had the same issues with KOTOR) from what I have played through so far the game itself is pretty darned good... any other issues I have with the game I will start to correct once the PC version is out through mods. :D

First of all let me say,this game is great.I loved it.Im working on playing my second time through.

HOWEVER,I had predicted the MAIN twist before I even played the game,and confirmed it early on.There was one part of the twist that I really liked.(this spoiler may ruin the game for you!)

When Atris turned out to be sith!!!!Wasn't that great!!!!!

When I finally won and sat back for a great ending movie,I was very dissapointed.And the story was never really concluded.

I like the mood it sets, it takes the one good part of NJO and leaves the other crap out. I am of course speaking of the Dark, and evil mood it sets. :) The Sith Lords are truly evil in this, especially Nihilis.

No more lunch credit swiping pansies. Its not just the additude,

but seeing him choke Visas just

seemed so...evil. ;)

Please watch what you write, this kind of little things can diminish the surprise "factor" and enjoyment of the game for someone who plays it for the first time when you don't use spoiler tags - Darth333 -

thanks you guys, i really appreciate this and owe all of you.

Thanks alot quicksilver but please dont put the main twist again. I was so tempted to highlite it i could barely hold back.

Just one question, Because i may now have to wait till February is there any small things or not very noticable things in KOTOR 1 that mean something in KOTOR 2 story.

Personally i reckon its something on Korriban.

And thanks again to all of you.

Thanks again, have just ordered the game from electronics boutique since i live in Australia and would have had to wait till Feb otherwise. Cant wait to play!

ps The game arrives in about 8 days so when that comes don't expect to hear from during that week.

Archived