Home

Blade: Trinity

Evil Dark Jedi

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Damn, I was gonna start this thread!

just seen it today, Brilliant! if you liked the rest you will love this one. there is more hummor in it than in the others which is no bad thing, the action sequences are exelent as you would expect.

Don't go expecting more of a plot than the last films though you will be dissapointed.

Originally posted by Evil Dark Jedi

There is a 50% chance of seeing it now. :D

It was a definate for me when I saw the trailer. But then I did really like the other ones.

I saw the SW:EIII:ROTS trailer for the first time today aswell, I'm looking forward to EIII more than ever now.

This was an atrocious movie at best.

Perhaps the most dissapointing casting job I have ever seen.

Triple H having more than 1 line in a movie is a crime. I would have liked to see Ryan Reynolds say one line that wasn't meant to be a joke. Jessica Biel, strickly casted for her looks, cause that's all that caught my attention to her character.

The action scenes were very nice, infact some of the best I've seen in awhile. But the acting just trounced this movie to pieces. It's a shame Wesley Snipes has his name on the front of it.

i give it 2 thumbs up, i have never watched the first two blades never giving them a chance, and seeing this one, i now will go backa nd watch them :D

i quote the funniest likes in the movie, said due to tone and situation.

FBI Agent: They'll, they'll kill me

*Blade grabs the agents jacket and jerks him*

Blade: Motha ****er I'll Kill you!!!

i think that yes Ryan's character could have lightened up and showed a bit more seriousness, he is that classic character who tries to use sarcasm to lighten the mood a bit, sorta like me at times :p

EDIT:..who is triple H?

Originally posted by KBell

Triple H is a wrestler who obviously thinks he can act, as he plays a pretty big part in this movie. He plays the huge Vampire, one of the main villans.

wrestler, explains why i dont know of him rofl

i wish my favorite two things would never cross....wrasslin and movies....

the rundown and walking tall were ok with the Rock in them....

Randy Savage was a good character in Spider-Man...a brief cameo...

Now Triple H in Blade...not right...tho i think i will give it a try and go see it...

The first two of these movies were...well, I'll just say that I watched them when they came to cable television, and didn't feel regret for not having watched them earlier. Vampires. Meh.

I'll probably watch this one when it comes to cable, because even though I didn't find the first two to be very memorable, the action scenes were decent.

Originally posted by jebbers

i wish my favorite two things would never cross....wrasslin and movies....

the rundown and walking tall were ok with the Rock in them....

Randy Savage was a good character in Spider-Man...a brief cameo...

Now Triple H in Blade...not right...tho i think i will give it a try and go see it...

well the upside is since they were wrestlers they got a bit of experience considering its all fake too :D

I plan to watch this movie mainly because of the unique memories I have associated with a post about the trailer for this movie many moons ago ! :p remember that grooveh ? :p

but seriously, I have a friend who is a huge blade and wesley fan, I'll probably end up taggin along :(:p I'd prefer to watch Blade with him, than Bridget Jones with my gf ! gah !

mtfbwya

Originally posted by Astrotoy7

but seriously, I have a friend who is a huge blade and wesley fan, I'll probably end up taggin along :(:p I'd prefer to watch Blade with him, than Bridget Jones with my gf ! gah !

mtfbwya

Well DUH! If you had not, we'd have to question your manhood sir!

Bridget Jones.....Jeezum Crow! :eek:

Soooooo glad to be single right now! :p

I heard it had EVEN MORE plot holes and logic gaps in in than number two... which i personally don't believe is possible.

I liked the first one.. it even beat the matrix to a lot of its tricks. Plus the casting was great (snipes, kris, dorff etc..)

I wanted to like the second one, but it was just SOOOO STUPID that i couldn't take it remotely seriously. (Plus they wasted donnie yen!!!!). The action films were great, but you couldn't ever feel that blade might be vunnerable, and the idiotic plot gaps kept ruining any suspension of disbelief when you kept going "huh???".

Looks like they have taken the blade 2 route for number 3 as well...

Oddly, i also heard that triple H was pretty good... though he only has a minor dumb sidekick role... not that i have watched wrestling for years...

Characters that are permanently wisecracking take a lot of the drama and involvement (emotional attachement) out of films... if they don't thatke their predicament seriously, why should we. See mummy returns...

Anyone that says they casted badly by giving Triple H the part of "Large Vampire Goon" is wrong, he was perfect for that part as he didn't have to act. it's like saying Arnie was not Sutable for Terminator. It was just a part for someone who looked big and kicked the **** out of people. Which is what Triple H did.

Originally posted by Darth Groovy

Well DUH! If you had not, we'd have to question your manhood sir!

Bridget Jones.....Jeezum Crow! :eek:

Soooooo glad to be single right now! :p

Groovees, there are, fortunately - upsides to having a lady in your life.... :p Im just glad Im that far into the relationship where I dont get nagged if I dont go to such things :p

mtfbwya

Originally posted by Astrotoy7

Groovees, there are, fortunately - upsides to having a lady in your life.... :p Im just glad Im that far into the relationship where I dont get nagged if I dont go to such things :p

mtfbwya

I'm not saying I won't have another one in my life, and yes there are upsides. Your post however, reminded me that it is not always a bad thing.

*gets ready to go see Blade: Trinity*

I don't think I'll be seeing this one, I like the blade movies but.... Jessica Biel, while pretty, is not a very good actress. Ryan Reynolds shouldn't be in a film like this either. I heard that if they make another blade movie, it won't even have blade in it. :x

Casting those extra characters/sidekicks was just stupid.

Originally posted by jon_hill987

Anyone that says they casted badly by giving Triple H the part of "Large Vampire Goon" is wrong, he was perfect for that part as he didn't have to act. it's like saying Arnie was not Sutable for Terminator. It was just a part for someone who looked big and kicked the **** out of people. Which is what Triple H did.

Wow....I seriously have seen better acting from Gary Coleman than Triple H.....if they wanted in there to be opposing, they should have stripped him of all his lines and made him a mute.

Just plain awful. Makes me sick.

Archived