Home

Blade: Trinity

Evil Dark Jedi

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, I don't care what ANYBODY says, I just got back from seeing it, and I loved it so much, I ran out and got the soundtrack on the way home. This song by Black Lab called "This Blood" was so damn cool....

It was like blam....and then BOOM, and like WOW!!!! and then he.....

It was pretty ****in cool! :eek:

Originally posted by Astrotoy7

sounds like a hip hop song from way back..... :p

mtfbwya

Speaking of which, alot of members of the WU were on this soundtrack. Namely the RZA, Ghostface, Raekwon, and ODB. Normally don't like rap, but those guys sound old school to me.

ODB, AKA Dirt McGrit, And Black Kieth: "Thirsty" . THAT is an awsome song! :eek:

Originally posted by KBell

.....if they wanted in there to be opposing, they should have stripped him of all his lines and made him a mute.

maybe it would have made him mysterious like Darth Maul...he only had a few lines...or like Boba Fett from the OT....no lines and very mysterious....

Originally posted by jebbers

maybe it would have made him mysterious like Darth Maul...he only had a few lines...or like Boba Fett from the OT....no lines and very mysterious....

boba had lines, "as you wish" and "aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah"

I'm still not sure if I'll go see this. Grooves thinks it's good, so I'm pretty sure I'll enjoy it moderately. gah, confusion.

I went to see it opening night and I thought everthing was cool. Jessica, Ryan and Triple H all did a great job and really added to the film. I was really glad to see Jessica do well in her 1st real action movie from her other movies and 7th Heaven. I overall liked it and thought it lived up to the other movies.

Originally posted by Darth Groovy

It was like blam....and then BOOM, and like WOW!!!! and then he.....

It was pretty ****in cool! :eek:

So its aimed at mindless 12 year old boys just like the second one then? :D

oohh!! you gotta see this movie. Its got like guns and stuff. and he does this backflip and then cuts off everyone's heads!!!! Loads of blood. This is the best movie EVAR!!!

*kidding*

Originally posted by toms

So its aimed at mindless 12 year old boys just like the second one then? :D

oohh!! you gotta see this movie. Its got like guns and stuff. and he does this backflip and then cuts off everyone's heads!!!! Loads of blood. This is the best movie EVAR!!!

*kidding*

Actually, that's almost hitting the nail on the head.....this movie really had no story to grasp

Being that Blade is based on a two dimentional comic book character from the 1970's Tomb Of Dracula how much substance do you expect? If you want a thought provoking vampire movie, go see Shadow Of The Vampire, or Interview With the Vampire, if you want an ass kicking larger than life comic book character with lots of one liners, who happens to take it out on vampires, go see Blade: Trinity. End of story. If you want a Marvel comic movie with substance, stick with X-Men, or Spiderman. This movie is designed to entertain, nothing more. it never boasted to be the thinking man's vampire slayer movie. Stop making so much out of it.

Originally posted by Evil Dark Jedi

Yeah all movies are designed to entertain, nothing more. :p

Not documentary movies you f00 ! - they are designed to inform ! Experimental art movies are designed to challenge your perception and interpretation of images and narrative concepts :p:p

Hmm.... I heard a rumour that wesley snipes is desperate for money to support his sex addiction, so is *already* planning another blade movie. Following on Aliens Vs Predator model, he and Billy Bob Thornton are working on a Blade vs Slingblade concept :D

*damn, wish I had coolage photoshop skillz* :(

mtfbwya

I heard a rumour that wesley snipes is desperate for money to support his sex addiction, so is *already* planning another blade movie.

false rumour because the people responsible for Blade:Trinity will be doing the next blade movie if its made, and they said snipes will not be in it. Nor will the character blade for that matter <_<.

which makes no sense, a blade movie without blade is stupid. >_<

Originally posted by InsaneSith

false rumour because the people responsible for Blade:Trinity will be doing the next blade movie if its made, and they said snipes will not be in it. Nor will the character blade for that matter <_<.

which makes no sense, a blade movie without blade is stupid. >_<

I, without knowing all that Hollywood inside info figured it wasn't true when Astro said "he and Billy Bob Thornton are working on a Blade vs Slingblade concept". But ummm, you know, that's just me.

i hear snipes has been a nightmare to work with, so i guess that is why the studio are trying to write him out of the next one. :(

I actually quite liked him as the character.

I have nothing against "dumb action movies" where you check your brain in at the door. Don't tell anyone, but i quite liked the first Fast & Furious movie. :cool:

It just bugs me when they

(a) have a great concept and do a half assed job of it

(underworld, blade 2, van helsing) and

(b) make the characterisations, motivations and plot SOOOO illogical that you can't even enjoy the "dumb action scenes" because your brain is at the doorway waving at you and shouting "I don't get it, that makes no sense!!".

(blade 2, van helsing, plant of the apes remake)

Die Hard (for example) is a dumb action movie, but the characters all act reasonably and the plot points all fit together to make sense. Therefore you can just sit back and let it all wash over you.

Anyway, I aint seen it yet, so i'm not making any firm conclusions... its just that blade 2 left a VERY nasty memory in my head...:D

Not documentary movies you f00 ! - they are designed to inform ! Experimental art movies are designed to challenge your perception and interpretation of images and narrative concepts :p:p

Hmm.... I heard a rumour that wesley snipes is desperate for money to support his sex addiction, so is *already* planning another blade movie. Following on Aliens Vs Predator model, he and Billy Bob Thornton are working on a Blade vs Slingblade concept :D

*damn, wish I had coolage photoshop skillz* :(

mtfbwya

LMFAO! Dude, that is about the funniest thing you have said all year.

Karl: "Mmm Hmm, some call it a Kaiser blade, I call it a sling blade..mmm hmmm."

Blade: "My name IS Blade, my mother was bitten by a vampire and I was born, I have all off their strengths, and none of they're weeknesses, except for the thirst. Suck heads call me the "Daywalker".

Karl: "I'm here to kill you Blade!"

Blade: "Mother****er are you out of your damn mind? I'll kill you!"

Karl: "You got some of them french fried taters? How much you want for em....mmm hmmm.?"

Brilliant! :D

Archived