Home

Postlude to Holocaust Part VI: Strangers

Redwing

((I'm back))

Drago: *To Heimdall.* My Lord, the Drakes will be accepted badly. If they are sent on their own it is likely that the Agamari will simply ignore them. They may very well try to kill them since the people have a deeply ingrained hatred of Dragons. I speak for only two tribes directly; normally the Aduri and the Relinio would be automatically backed by the Aduni, the Nessa and the Calledoni. I would still be to convince at least two other tribes, normally that would be no problem but I do not believe they will accept this.

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hal: If the point is forced there will be bloodshed. Drago, how high will the cost be?

Drago: Your Uncle holds the Aduni, you are undisputed as the leader of the Aduri and through your wife the Relinio. The other tribes would opsose and call for a duel. If we refused we would win the war.

*Hal frowns and nods.*

Hal: Who holds the Nessa?

Drago: They have no nobles, Lord Briscoe would lead by default but he has been kidnapped. They are lead by Wigferth.

Hal: Stonewall? Then we have no choice. *He turns to Heimdall and explains.* Drago is disqualified from death duels on the grounds that he cannot die. In this case the opponent would be a Calledonian and the best Calledonian swordsman remaining is Caster. Caster was a match for my father. If you insist on this then I will have to fight him. I have sworn my oaths and I will kill this man if you ask me.

Originally posted by Scar Da Kookee

((*Posts a friendly reminder that May 20th is my grad date, and from there i have no idea where i would be sent, what ever or not i would have internet access... hard to come by on a ship....*))

((On the other hand you'll be able to watch Episode III on the 19th.....))

Matt *to tank-guy*: Hey, you mind moving your arm a bit? You're holding me at a really awkward position, and it's killing my back.

Elaina turned to Tanara and whispered, "What was that about a map?"

Tanara shrugged and shook her head. "They're carrying a map," she said. "As near as I can figure, it stays the same until a portion of this quest is complete. Then, it changes and we're supposed to move on to the next part."

"What happens at the end?" Elaina wondered. Tanara shook her head.

"We've been so busy that I never really wondered," she answered. "As it is, I never asked, so I'm not really sure."

"Just go with the flow, then?" Elaina asked. Tanara shrugged.

"Now that you're here, I have something to do again," she said, smiling. "You need training."

"When does that start?"

"As soon as possible, I imagine," Tanara answered.

((Hell no you're not. XD

Just because I can't post as often doesn't mean I'm not going to post anymore ;)

Plus, I have far too many plans for these RPGs to abandon them just because they're slow and I'm busy. ^_^

In fact, I have time to post right now XD (although I'm gonna hold on Cantina for the time being since Cracken CLAIMED he would reply soon a couple days ago... >_>)

Also, JM? The tank-man isn't holding Matt anymore XD))

Through the Portals

*Armored androids, directed by gray-outfitted humanoids, attach Ellela to an upright, robotic stretcher similar to the ones Gortick, Matt and Aidan are attached to. She is pinned immobile.

One of the gray-outfitted humanoids barks orders in an alien language. Aren interrupts him*

Aren: Oh, there's no need to put the captives in containment yet. Why don't you send them along with me?

*The gray-outfitted humanoid looks at Aren incredulously, and answers in the alien language. Aren's reply, strangely, has undertones of the same alien language but is perfectly understandable to Ellela and the others*

Aren: Because I'm in charge. I seriously doubt they could pose a threat like this. Besides, we wouldn't want them to be bored, now would we?

*The gray-outfitted humanoid looks wary, but turns to bark different orders to the androids*

Aren: *smiling at Ellela and Matt; Gortick and Ellela Aidan being still unconscious; her language now losing the undertones of the alien tongue, sounding like natural if accented Basic* I imagine you have to be curious about all this. Frankly, I'm curious too. About you.

edited because Ellela is not Aidan

[i think we might have to work AROUND Cracken for the time being. But thanks for the vote of support]

*Gortick awakes*

Gortick: *Before his eyes opened* Orthos? I had this real wierd dream...there were those guys from Guy's dimension...* Opens eyes* Balls.

• 2 months later...

Archived