Home

Ea/nfl Deal = Load Of Bull ****

ckcsaber

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by InsaneSith

.....it had to be said......

sithy, no one is contesting the fact that theyd prefer to see/play the real game...... but sports games against a bunch of friends can be damn fun :D Me and 3 mates usually play a huge game of FIFA 2005 once a fortnight +Pizza +Beer n Scotch makes it a pefrectly enjoyable evening :D

mtfbwya

Originally posted by Astrotoy7

sithy, no one is contesting the fact that theyd prefer to see/play the real game...... but sports games against a bunch of friends can be damn fun :D Me and 3 mates usually play a huge game of FIFA 2005 once a fortnight +Pizza +Beer n Scotch makes it a pefrectly enjoyable evening :D

mtfbwya

but it's so much more fun playing drunken football/soccer or american football. Especially when they just ate and you take em down and they vomit all over the grass. So much more fun than when you tackle em on the game and they vomit on the controller.

Originally posted by InsaneSith

but it's so much more fun playing drunken football/soccer or american football. Especially when they just ate and you take em down and they vomit all over the grass. So much more fun than when you tackle em on the game and they vomit on the controller.

hmmm.....okay :( sithy, you'd be pleased to know that EA has secured the rights to make a game about japanese schoolgirls playing soccer with short skirts on a windy day :(

:p

mtfbwya

Originally posted by Astrotoy7

stop whinin about freakin EA.... it takes two to tango...so the NFL is just as guilty for giving into this....

But the NFL doesn't necessarily have to understand what they're doing by accepting this deal. They have no hand in the video game department, all they see is a big paycheck. EA is well aware of what they're doing.

I'm not saying it's okay that the NFL pulled this deal with EA, because it isn't, and they both suck for it.

But this, in addition to the way EA treats their employees is absolutely and completely dispicable and unacceptable, and just accepting this and supporting this is disgusting to me.

And don't try to tell me that you don't support it, you just buy their video games because they're one and the same.

Originally posted by LightNinja

well i dont care till they dont have the rights of European futbol (soccer) :D, and pro evolution soccer 4 is ****ing better than EAs' FIFA 2005.

pro evolution was better than Fifa for a while, however 2005 won me back into the Fifa camp. I think someone at EA had a long hard look at pro evo :D

pro evo annoys me anyway, cant be Arsenal, have to be North London Reds or whatever the game calls them, at thats one of the more easy names to decipher.

Originally posted by ET Warrior

But this, in addition to the way EA treats their employees is absolutely and completely dispicable and unacceptable, and just accepting this and supporting this is disgusting to me.

And don't try to tell me that you don't support it, you just buy their video games because they're one and the same.

I read that weeks ago in a C&C forum I go to. I hear they are sueing at that too. Not sure what the status is. I hope they win too.

Originally posted by Leper Messiah

pro evolution was better than Fifa for a while, however 2005 won me back into the Fifa camp. I think someone at EA had a long hard look at pro evo :D

pro evo annoys me anyway, cant be Arsenal, have to be North London Reds or whatever the game calls them, at thats one of the more easy names to decipher.

Pfft....I spit at PES fans ! PES4 is made by a crazy bunch of dudes at Konami who have no idea about football....thus PES plays like an ARCADE game. Which is fun for about 30 secs if you are a serious football fan.... FIFA 2004 made some great steps forward, which FIFA 2005 has refined even further. Ive played PES3 and 4 just so I could check em out. I played them for two weeks so I could get a good idea of the gameplay and modes etc... in the end FIFA 2005 is far superior IMO, PES is for kids(they shouldve made one for the GameCube HAHA!!!) :p

and Sithy, enough already with the "I prefer real sports", I didnt take you for the Capt Touchdown type, more the fat crazy guy on ecstacy in the mascot outfit :p Seriously, get a wife, kids, a mortgage, and heaps of overtime, EA sports will be your only sports my man ! :p

mtfbwya

Archived