Home

/flail

Iwok

ow tebby.... again??? is that for me pinching you in the ass at the starport? :p;)

an update about the last few days:

Monday:

Corzip told tebra all about why i enxchange my xp for force sensitive stuff and convinced her to just be FS.... your not a jedi yet then...

while tebra gets the last couple of location badges corzip finishes a couple of patrols to get a combat prowess skillbox.

After a long time and many patrols tebra and corzip go to the theed cantina. there we hang out for about,.. 4 hours? something like that. we chat with everyone in the room... insult a few people :)

example:

some guy came in really white skin. human. and corzip said:

boy you need a suntan.

The guy: heh. no im implanting my hide with pigments to make it witer each day.

Tebra: oh you mean like Micheal Jackson?

The guy: WHAT!!! i have nothing to do what that guy!!!

when the guy left and came back later....

Corzip: wow it got brighter all of a sudden

the guy left after that :p

a good day.

Tuesday:

was pretty boring.... then i suggested tebby to get the last dead eye bagde... was pretty fun to do... we went to endor and yavin.

hunted a lot.

Wednesday:

had a lot of fun today. tebra went out shopping while i buffed atex. i decided that i want atex force sensitive... and i got a list of badges needed to become FS. i got all of them... now i need the 5 content badges. all themeparks.. wel 5 actually. but atex doesnt fight. so i buffed atex and tebra fights for him :) we were at jabba's palace almost al day.. when our buffs went we were working on Bib Fortuna. then again we went to the cantina.. went there for an hour or 2. then she went off and i went fighting in space while we wee talking on skype and having fun.

thats a little thing we did in the last days.

Corzip Dinn

Archived