Home

/flail

Iwok

Haha, well I wont be back until around 9:30pm EST tomorrow night (lots of patches and 56k), but yes, I am coming back.

Why would you need to hide Corzip =J? Are you afraid I'm going to come after you for talking about Tebra's ass all the time :p? ...

=| ...

Well it's alright :D. I've been gone for almost three months, and technically I don't think we're married anymore. Plus I don't blame you, she does have a nice ass :p.

Could anybody tell me how JtL runs on 56k? Since I left I stopped reading into things, so I don't really know anything about the expansion.

/hugs guild

i may cancel WoW for a while and come back to SWG...infact...i think ill reregister tonight and head to my uncles tomorrow night to update my stuff :D..

yeah...oh..and dont think its cause i miss the unbalanced peice of **** called galaxies..i miss this awesome guild called the affiliates..and i dont guarantee it will be very long..

oh and as for JTL on 56k. you will be fine man..occasional lag, but thats to be expected at times..

/confused

uhmmm i thought wow was so great and awesome that people damned swg to hell and so on...... what in the siths name is this??? people come back??? GO AWAY!!!! I DONT WANT YOU ANYMORE!!! YOU LEFT ME AND TEBS ALONE TO DIE!!! :p;)....

hehe welcome back... little update to those thatbhavent heard

Cori Celesti: Township

Shuttleport: NOPE!

citizens: 46

... so... activaty is non excistant :)... at least not when i was there.

oh and ... ATEX IS MASTER SHIPWRIGHT!!!! hehehe

bought like a million credts worth of alu to get it tho.... now im almost broke again :p

oh well... buh bye

Corzip

Well, about WoW... I never wanted to get it in the first place, I never had any interest in it. I don't like Warcraft and I don't like any of the races and classes in WoW. I really like the crafting system, and Hunter is an ok class (great for soloing which I love), but that's about it. My friend gave me the 10 day free trial, and I wasn't going to turn it down.

I had fun at first, like I do with all new games, but once I realized that 1) I couldn't go any farther without PvPing because all my friends joined a PvP server, and 2) that I couldn't make a character I really wanted, then there was no point in me playing anymore. Even all my friends who actually bought the game say they're not going to play past the free month, basically for the same reasons I just gave.

Also, with all the bugs SWG has, it still is a revolutionary game. It has many unique features that put other games to shame. The biggest one is the character customization. When I left SWG I was complaining that I couldn't make a unique character - I was refering to the fact that you have to wear armor and it has to be Composite. If you don't wear it you wont stand a chance in combat, and this really bugged me. I wanted a lithe character who didn't need armor... But anyway, now that I've played some other games, I realize that SWG is the ONLY game where you can have a unique character. Slider bars to change physical appearance, hundreds of clothes to choose from, and everything you wear is a 3d object that goes on your character, not just a bunch of pixels. That's just...awesome...

Well I'm gonna stop typing, seems I got a little carried away. Looks like I wont be ingame till 2:30am EST now because my download got interrupted (which was expected). I'm just wondering why Publish 11 alone takes 17 hours, when 1-10 took about 14 hours?

EQII has that aswell. :)

Anyway, I got my new computer (or partial computer :D ) so I'm just about to rig it up and switch over some of the stuff on my "old one" :)

I might get it up and running before nightfall, but then again, maybe not. :D

Just a side thing, while WoW is mentioned, something I found under the Picture of the Day section on the Euro Beta section:

Is this guy screwed or what! :D

i opted for a change in plans..tomorrow im skippin my half day of school before break to go to my uncles and download..if my mom lets me skip. if so ill be on by nightfall maybe :p

and on grasks post, i agree..swg has alot of variety for the player..wow is everyone in pretty much similar clothing, and same lookin dudes..ya know. if we coould take the balance and content of WOW and slap it in SWG, it would be one pimp game. i mean wow we can swim,, UNDERWATER!! and quests is the way you grind, so your always on a new quest and its truly rewarding in the end..anyway, ill be around soon..

Yea thats what I love about WoW, the quest-grinding.. Its not, goto this waypoint kill everything there and repeat.. Alot of fun there.

What I think is that since there are no levels in SWG, you dont have to grind that as much, and it therefore requires more content. With out the grinding the content gets gone through alot quicker. And I still was playing for over a year. SWG is a great game, and I really look forward to the Combat Revamp. I really hope they can fix this game. There is nothing I would love more is to get rid of the dependence on buffs and uber composite armor. If they do that, I will back in an instant :)

...what was I going to say...

Oh yeah, what I liked about WoW was the loot. I never had to buy a weapon or piece of armor; the only thing I bought was arrows and food for my pet. Also, when I started doing leatherworking, the things I was making were as good as the loot. That's how all these games should be - loot is as good as player made things, and they're both awesome to get. I'm gonna miss the loot when I go back to SWG, but whatever.

Loot in JTL is alot better, you can pick up some nice things from destroyed starships, but they require a starship engineer to reverse-engineer it for you before you can use it. Sometimes you'll need more than one of the same componment (and make and producer, essentially completly identical :) ) before you'll get one that works again, but alot of the times it only requires 1 part to fix it. Atleast that's true for the lower Tier'd equipment. Higher might need more identical parts.

Anyway, I'm half done setting up my new computer, need to move over the RAM (and find the original RAM so my mom can use my old computer :p ), and the soundcard, plus reinstall everything I want (or edit the registry if I can figure that one out :p ) and I'll be good to go. Hopefully be done by tonight. :)

Already tested the new system and it's a biiig improvement from my old. Waiting for my turn in CivIII Play the World now takes just a few minutes compared to the 15-20 minute wait before. :D

Hehehe, well there is alot of new loot in swg now, and those cool emotes, hehe. /duck!

Well there are now warrent (sp?) pictures of Leia, Han Solo and Luke, and there is a cool one with a stormtrooper, you can get a picture of a wookiee, I got that one last night :D, we can make new types of furniture, and hides, new clothes, and I think its fun to go out and find loot for my loot kits :) Killing those tuskens is always fun though.

Cant remember more.

Hmm...me and Corzip got killed by a VERY strong tusken last night, but damn it was kinda fun :)

well when i get back i think im gonna drop smuggler and grind back to my old TKM/Master Swords combo..but i image it will be hard as hell cause not as many solo groups are around im betting

as for loot, wow was balanced there, i made comparable mail to the stuff i looted, and half the time i never needed to buy weapons. i think swg could learn a thing or two from wow and vice versa, though very little that swg can teach wow :p

im off to my uncles to update swg..ill see you all soon

Archived