Home

Conspiracy Theory?

Reborn Outcast

I find conspiracy theories amusing. They're a bit of a hobby of mine.

What always happens with them is that someone takes a fairly straightforward, reasonable, logical explanation for something, and then turns it into a huge production involving thousands of people being silenced, disappearing, and/ or just as many others operating in a way that defies everything we know about human nature.

In this case we have to assume two things: That someone (presumably the US military) fired a missle at the Pentagon on a day where terrorists were attacking targets in the country; and that at the same time an entire commercial aircraft was made to disappear (agian, involving the US military) with everybody on board; leaving no wreckage.

This introduces complications into the theory that start to defy logic very quickly. Just sit down and think about it.

The simplest explanation is usually the correct one.

All I can say is "It's an interesting idea, but I'm not buying it." Maybe those videos haven't been released because nobody has asked for them. Besides, has anybody heard an airplane coming in at full speed like that before? Maybe it does sound like a missile...

Originally posted by Mike Windu

PFFFT!

They were brainwashed by alien zombie bat boys, Sith.

Don't you read the National Inquirer?

:D

Those who doubt the alien invasion shall soon be punished for thier sins...

Yes, see, this conspiracy theory is just a cover-up by the Military for the real explanation: Aliens launched an attack against the US. They couldn't alert the public to thier existence, so they teleported onto the airplanes polymorphed as arabians. They killed everyone aboard, put transgravitational communications devices directly to the onboard computers and teleported out. Then they'll control the plane and fly it into the Twin Towers and the Pentagon. Because you see, the exact areas where they struck was where the only true undeniable evidence was. We'll all be doomed unless we use the powers of the 7th equinox to incenerate thier souls of hatred.

Fight the Future!

Archived