Home

-A- in WoW

Xx_Patman_xX

First off thank you Corzip for letting me post this here :)

I will be getting World of Warcraft within the next week or two and I have been thinking of getting the crew back together for a guild in WoW. Now, I was already lined up with a guild for WoW, but Iam starting to discover they are a little to intense. At first I thought this was a good thing, but they seem way to hardcore (they dont allow you to group outside of the guild for example).

So... I know there are quite a few of you who are playing in WoW right now, and I am sure many of you already are in guilds, but I want you to consider joining me to create a great guild with a balance of friendship and in-game effectiveness. My only request on conditions for the guild is to have it on a PvP Server, I think it just adds so much more content to the game that would otherwise be missed out on.

So anyone who is interested, post here with your thoughts or IM me on Patman997. Thanks guys. :)

If I joined the guild it would be with one of my alts, unless you guys join the server I've been playing on. All my real life friends are playing on the server I'm playing on (and I mean all of them; this is the first time we've all played an online game at the same time before, it's awesome). And then you have to remember that none of the European people will be able to join...

Just some info. I think it's a great idea, I'd like to get back together with the old crew, but there's some complications. I don't even know if I'll get the game (been playing the 10 day trial).

I have CPA class and Grad school monday-thursday so I get on around 9:30 pm EST which is pretty late for you. This past week I have not been able to get on because it was my last week of grad school and I was studying.

WoW is okay, I just wonder if any MMORPG can really hold me for that long. Galaxies was my first real forray into the genre and that was prompted by the love of Star Wars and the possibilities it held. I like galaxies, I just wonder if I was made to play MMORPG's in general? Just my 2 credits.

Cor and Teb I will look for you guys online, we just have smoe incompatible schedules :(

The problem with bringing back -A- in WoW is that we all went to different servers. If I (and probably everyone else) were to goto a new server and join up, we wouldnt really be playing that server alot.

Btw, how ya been man? Long time no see :)

I know it would be a pain in the ass to start new characters, but I think it would be worth it. Just curious, what levels are you guys?

I think if we decide to really dedicate ourselves to a guild, we need to all go to the same server and create the guild using our main characters. I know its a hassle, but think about it, you have been playing for only a month and this guild would make the next years ((optimistic)) much better if we all get together. I understand where Grask is coming from wanting to stick with his friends, so if there were a server to choose, his would be the logical one, but we can figure all that out later.

I would like to set up a chat sometime with anyone who is interested so we can start working out details and find out if this is something we really want to pursue.

I hate PvP, and for some reason I'm on a PvP server. That's one of the things I really don't like - at this point I can't level unless I go into the PvP zones. Half the time it's fine, the other half I'm getting backstabbed by a Rogue 25 levels higher than me. The PvP server is where the people go who love to gank, camp corpses, and just ruin people's lives. They don't want a challenge, they just need to show people that they're more superior than them. At least I can't hear them trash-talking.

sorry guys, i already have a guild running :)

me and some friends decided to start our own , on a Normal server, as when on a pvp server i got quite angry at having to complete a tauran druid quest by going to an elf area and being attacked and well, wasnt exactly fair at lev 12 lol.

If u want details of my guild send me a PM, but i guess we have all split and gone our serperate ways.. i am alliance now btw, DE :)

BTW, Europians CAN play on US servers, just u have to import game and buy game cards from US, helps if u have a US BF or someone that can buy em for u, and an american address u can register game to, then u have access to US servers :)

hope that may help some of yas

as for SWG, both my accounts ran out. Someone who i wont mention was VERY rude to me, and kinda suggested that SWG is his game now and im not allowed to play.. well tuff :p i wil be back, just in smaller doses and when i can afford it, i might alternate accounts every month :p so i get to play some of each :)

take care all

xanadu / zennor

Well if Grask is probably not going to get the game, then I guess the nexr best server would be Iwok's, especially if you have friends there. Iam waiting to here from Jo and his take on all of this.

I know the PvP server can be annoying and frustrating, but I think a well run guild could compensate for this and keep everyone safe... at least some of the time

As for faction, I am definetly leaning towards Alliance, but I could go either way I suppose. If we were Horde, I would be a Tauren called Froobuk. :)

I really want to try and have a meeting sometime this week so tell me whenever your available. We could either do it over mIRC or AIM.

wow is going slow for me..mostly due to lack of time..i have a lvl 17 night elf druid and lvl 7 paladin human...its really hard..but a challenge at any rate...refer to my post in "/flail" about my current standing as to what game im playin

• 4 weeks later...

Still no WoW for me. I ordered it on Amazon but found out today that the estimated delivery date has been pushed back from this week, to sometime in March! What the hell, this game is soo freakin popular. I looked on EBAY for means of buying one quickly but they are going for like over 100$. This is crazy... anyone got suggestions on how to get one?

well im now back in wow, ive permenately decided to wait till SWG has at least the combat revamp..

Froob if you still lookin, me and my boss and a couple employees are gonna be startn a guild on Daggerspine PVP server soon. ive already hit lvl 13 warlock. we are alliance so if you get on there, my name is JoDaulas :D

and also froob, ill look at walmart here, if there is a possibility they have it, would you like me to pick it up and then you can reemberse it as i send the game your way? pm me or whatever..

/love to the guild

I was thinking about that Joe, and ill have to check with the parents, but I dont think it should be a problem. Its just like EBAy right, except iam not getting ripped off :p

I have like 4 possible servers i could join right now. One is gorgannesh cuz my friend's brother plays on that server, whatever server Iwok plays on, the server that the guild i was origonally gonna join is on, and your server Jo. I guess ill have to join your server if you get this for me though, because ill forever be indebt to you. :)

Archived