Home

What's the deal with The Freedom Nadd Uprising (TPB)?

idle

I have it at home.... but I live in australia :( And it is actually a really short compilation, so I cant imagine why it would be costin 100 pounds !

It seems the FNY TPB is out of print and out of circulation, thus the inflated prices

I'd try amazon or through the dark horse site, as well as ebay of course :D

EDIT : Ive just checked..

Amazon has it... BUT it starts at $94 !!! WTF !

The Dark Horse Site lists it at $5.95 US :(

Also, check TML(The Master List), it has all the recommended sellers in the world.... here's a link for the UK...

Linkage

Ebay has a cpl on atm, one for $70, and one where the bidding hasnt started yet(its still $1) Ebay Listing

*man, I better get back to my parents house and find my copy !!*

good luck :D

mtfbwya

No comicbook stores have it in Glasgow, the prices are all from the interwebs!

Amazon

I ordered The Golden Age of the Sith and The Fall of the Sith Empire and plan on collecting the whole Tales of the Jedi series but if I need to fork out mega £££ for this I'm buggered!

p.s. Love your sig and avatar. David Lynch is a god.

I've avoided the Twin Peaks movie at all costs because I spent so long watching the first series and I still don't know who killed Laura Palmer and don't want it spoiled! The 2nd series is supposed to be coming out on DVD soon so after that I'll be able to watch Fire Walk With Me.

My favourite Lynch movie so far is Blue Velvet though (although Lost Highway runs it close).

Em, this is off topic. Someone should create a David Lynch thread in the cantina (or split this convo into there?). He deserves it. :)

Originally posted by idel

I've avoided the Twin Peaks movie at all costs because I spent so long watching the first series and I still don't know who killed Laura Palmer and don't want it spoiled! The 2nd series is supposed to be coming out on DVD soon so after that I'll be able to watch Fire Walk With Me.

My favourite Lynch movie so far is Blue Velvet though (although Lost Highway runs it close).

Em, this is off topic. Someone should create a David Lynch thread in the cantina (or split this convo into there?). He deserves it. :)

Yeah, the cantina or the swamp, which has more ppl frequenting it....have you been there yet ??? The Murky Swamp

I probably would advise against starting a thread tho, someone will end up spoiling TP for you Im sure :D Apart from that, feel free to start a Lynch thread over there yourself man :D

Back on topic

In the interim, I'd say you keep your eye on that ebay listing !

mtfbwya

OK this is a little off the topic, but I just wanna ask if anyone can confirm for me that the first series of Rogue Squadron comics (The Rebel Opposition) was never released as TPB. I know all the others are, and am pretty sure this one wasn't, so I just want to be sure.

Originally posted by Skinkie

OK this is a little off the topic, but I just wanna ask if anyone can confirm for me that the first series of Rogue Squadron comics (The Rebel Opposition) was never released as TPB. I know all the others are, and am pretty sure this one wasn't, so I just want to be sure.

I'll get back to you on that....Im pretty sure I have it somewhere ! :p I have a feeling it does, as I very rarely bought loose comics, Im a TPB kinda guy :D

[edit] bah ! I must be gettin old... TRO doesnt have a TPB apparently :( Check it out here at Dark Horse Comix X-Wing Page

:(

mtfbwya

• 2 weeks later...

Archived