Home

Beginning of the Empire

Evil Dark Jedi

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Karten marched down a hallway with his 2 most trusted troops to Admiral Moff Tarkin's Quarters. he reached there and said for his troops to stay outside, Karten walked in and bowed.

"you summoned me Admiral?"

"yes, i want you to take your squad and get into the pitiful rebel alliance."

"yes sir, i will leave at once." Karten bowed again and left, shadowed by his troops, he went to his squad's barracks.

"alright men," Karten said addressing hsi squad " we have to infiltrate the rebel allince and like a hawk-bat we will devour them." a cheer went up form his troops.

"now get ready, we left 10 minutes ago." with that Karten went to his personal quarters and prepared his armour and weapons.

Caitlin wheeled, momentarily surprised at being identified as a Jedi. Hadn't she been careful to disguise herself?

"I'm Caitlin," she answered. "If you'll excuse me, I must find a friend."

"If you're speaking of me, I'm right here," Erica announced, coming out of the shadows. Caitlin laughed and embraced the younger girl.

"I didn't think you made it here yet," Caitlin told Erica. "Where is the one you were watching?"

"Up there a ways," Erica responded. Caitlin glanced forward and nodded.

"I see you managed to reunite her with her mother," she said. Erica nodded and Caitlin smiled.

"Well done," she said.

Zamar stared around him, and seeing two other jedi's, he crawled further into his corner, where another two rebels were gambling together with him.

If they had known he altered the game so no one lost more than enough to continue, he would surely had been rejected from playing.

"So, what did you do before this frelling situation started?"

Zamar looked at the soldier who asked him and answered:

".....em...Tailor...yeah...tailor..."

The soldier peered at his apperance before continueing.

"You must'a been a bad one then..."

Zamar nodded and then threw down one of his sabacc-cards, shooting a glance at the two jedi behind him.

To walk around in the sewers like that...Everyone hated the jedi's nowadays, the rebels and the new order. He himself tried to blend in as much as possible...

"Your turn"

((weiderudare, my characters are supposed to be able to blend in well... :p Normally, they do, but somebody decided to address them as Jedi. At a glance, they don't look particularly Jedi-like... then again, since your character was trained by the Jedi, you may have an easier time picking the Jedi out of a crowd.))

Caitlin spun to face the newcomer and her eyes widened as he announced that Imperials were coming. Then, her eyes narrowed and she tugged softly at a sniper rifle she was currently carrying on her back. Erica preferred two blaster pistols and was wearing them on her belt. She did not draw them just yet.

"Imperials?" she asked softly. "How many?"

Zoric pulled out his electrobinoculars and looked down the sewer tunnel. He saw about 50 stormtroopers coming their way. "50" said Zoric. He pulled out his DC-17. It was one of the ones used by the clone army. He aimed down the tunnel. He had attached a sniper scope to it when he had first got it. He fired at the leader of the stormtroopers. The stormtroopers started to fire down the tunnel. Zoric jumped behind a pillar and watched the red blaster bolts fly down the tunnel. He looked at the jedi, which he knew they were jedi as he had been a jedi once himself, yelled" Get down" said Zoric. The blaster bolts narrowly missed Caitlins leg.

Zoric kept firing at the stormtroopers.

((Wildjedi:Since he is a jedi himself, it would be kinda easy for him to notice other ones... And his thoughts are regulary depressing, tired ones....He tries to forget everything, and can't see why the rest don't wanna do the same..kinda:p ))

Zamar was on his feet last, and slowly made his way behind a crate. Seeing one of the jedi's get shot made him sigh. The training really wasn't as good nowadays..

Blasterbolts flew by his crate, but without a gun, there wasn't much he could do.

(((And yes, he doesn't speak much))

Kilian eyed the ragged man suspiciously. He's cheating, thought Kilian. As Kilian moved towards the saabac players, a cry rose up from some of the rebels.

"Im-Imperial troops coming this way! Get ready for them!"

Kilian quickly turned his head towards the commotion. 50 troopers were running down the tunnel towards the rebel encampment.

Swiftly, Kilian palmed his vibrospear and moved to the rear of the rebel encampment. I need to get out of here, back to the topside. I can't get caught up in another war...

As Kilian searched for an exit, blaster fire erupted between the two factions. He looked back and saw the ragged man who was cheating at saabac crouching behind a crate, blaster fire flying around him. The man was defenseless.

Letting out a sigh, Kilian loped towards the man.

"Take my blaster, I'm not too good with it anyways."

The troops continued to move towards the encampment. Kilian quickly prepared himself for the fight. His fingers nervously tapped along the staff of his vibrospear.

Stay cool, stay cool...

Zamar stared down at the blaster in his hand.

Nodding a thank-you to the gambler, he checked that it was charged before he stretched out it over his crate, refusing to use the Force to hit the stormtroopers.

He didn't want to kill anyone, even if it was clones, made for a single purpose, Killing.

Seeing how the other gambler was looking around him, he spoke over the noise.

"Are you trying to find a way out of here too? If you find one, please, let me know."

Originally posted by Evil Dark Jedi

One of the blaster bolts hit Caitlin in the leg. Zoric rolled over to Caitlin who was on the floor and fired at the stormtroopers...

((Ahem...:mad: please do not control my characters. Edit it so the bolt narrowly misses Caitlin's leg. Thank you.))

At the close call, Caitlin ducked out of sight of the oncoming Imperials. She turned to Erica, who was close by.

"I need a pistol," she said. "They're too close for my rifle."

Erica nodded and tossed one of her pistols to Caitlin. Erica looked over to Caitlin and counted to three on her fingers. Almost in unison, the two women rose into plain view and picked off five stormtroopers before dropping back out of sight.

Kilian nodded absentmindedly at the man named Zamar.

He was still looking for as exit, but something had caught his eye. Those two women moved like droids, very meticulous and precise. And they were mowing down troopers faster than anyone else.

He came to a disturbing conclusion, and began to look for an exit faster. Much faster.

Zamar shot a glance at the two jedi's.

Really, could they show off less?

He sighed before throwing the gun back to the gambler, with a thank you. The two jedi's would solve the situation, and he decided to wait until the stormtroopers were dead. Then he would escape fast. The whole area would soon crawl with soldiers.

((Caitlin and Erica have only killed five between the two of them... there are 50 on their way and they're coming closer every second. Do you want my Jedi to reveal themselves entirely, lightsabers and all?:p In other words, they still are counting on your help and will not cease to do so until the Stormtroopers are pretty much on the other side of whatever Caitlin and Erica are hiding behind.))

"Got one," Erica muttered. The thing they were hiding behind was suddenly showered with blaster bolts. Caitlin frowned.

"We can't pop back out now," she said. "They know we're here."

(((Yeah, I know..but Zamar has a different way of viewing things...and seemingly on this forum, anyone can kill 100 stormies without breaking a sweat))

Zamar sat crawled behind his crate, and when hearing the two jedi's talking sighed.

Maybe they should have thought of a better plan... Jedi's, always talking the lead.

He hated to be one of them, and crawled even tighter together to hide from their eyesight.

Originally posted by weiderudare

(((Yeah, I know..but Zamar has a different way of viewing things...and seemingly on this forum, anyone can kill 100 stormies without breaking a sweat))

((Maybe that's the way it appears, but that's nowhere near the truth...let's try to make this realistic. Caitlin and Erica are pinned down. They can't just pop up and mow down the rest of these Stormtroopers. SOMEBODY HELP:p ))

"Can we inch away from this thing?" Erica muttered, looking back.

"A little," Caitlin answered. "But any more than a little will leave us exposed."

"Somebody else had better get their attention now," Erica said. "We're best to retreat if at all possible."

"Spread the word," Caitlin agreed. "We'll have to retreat as soon as possible."

Erica rolled to her left, the only side still available to her. When she reached the end of the two crates she and Caitlin had been hiding behind, there was an open space, but just across from that was another. In attempting to cross the gap, Erica was hit, but it was only a glancing blow. It hurt, but would not cause much trouble.

She continued to crawl and finally came to another crate with somebody behind it.

"We've got to retreat the very second we get the chance," she told him. "Help me spread the word."

(((yeah, I know, just a tad annoyed at all the godmoding...lets drop it, im tired after all..its 3am here:p )))

Zamar stared at the jedi.

"Retreat? I thought your kind were so great they can just stand up and kill them all..."

He turned to the crowd behind him, shouting over the noise:

"The jedi have decided we are retreating!"

He turned once again to the jedi

"Happy now? I for one will try to pretend to be a captive, this isn't my war."

He pressed his turban tighter around his head, checking that the lightsaber wasn't visible. If the stormtroopers saw it on him, all the money in the world wouldn't help him.

((Go to bed now, son. [/mommy voice]:p ))

Erica shook her head. "Not that kind of word..." her words trailed away into slience. Then, noticing that Erica had not returned, Caitlin approached.

"What's wrong?" she asked quietly.

"He thinks I'm a Jedi," Erica said. Caitlin barely managed to cover a look of shock. "He says that word gets around."

"Not that kind of word..." Caitlin muttered. Without another word, she turned and watched as the others in the area ran into a nearby tunnel, an extension of the sewers. She ran after them and Erica turned back to Zamar.

"You want to pretend you're a captive?" she growled. "Well then, I'm your guard. Let's go."

(((I might...But then again...you're fun to roleplay with:p

fine, Ill just write this one and read your reply and then im off....dont wanna carry this thread too far off:p )))

Zamar stared at the two jedi's, talking like he wasn't there.

And then, seeing how the rest left, he prepared to look like a captive, until one of the jedi's suddenly snapped at him.

"Fine jedi, but you better not touch me. Your kind has done more than enough for me already."

He wasn't sure if that was the right response to answer a jedi, or if you were supposed to be afraid of them and follow them. How did he know?

((If you stop, then I stop... though I know how hard it is to stop when you really get going like this ;) ))

Erica's first look was one of shock! This man had once been in the hands of Jedi? The look of shock was replaced by one of amusement and she nodded slowly.

"As you wish," she said, her voice softening. "We'd better hurry if we want to make it out alive."

She turned and ran toward the side passage, making sure the man was staying close enough to be considered her prisoner.

((((Put on a few lullaby-songs....:p ...gonna write this and then post my fanfic for the 3rd and last time, then sleep....

And btw...Zamar is kinda a jedi...not a jedi in the sense...but he can use the force and a saber...only he uses most of his force to shadow his sensitivity)))

"yeah...wouldn't it be a shame if we didn't make it out alive..."

He made sure she took the sarcasm. As he heard her getting softer towards him, he simply nodded and added:

"At least the jedi still have some manner..."

((*puts a CD in* :D goodnight and maybe see you tomorrow))

Just before entering the passageway, Erica was hit again, this time causing more than a little damage. Rather than running into the passageway, she stumbled and fell into it!

"So much for me being your guard," she told Zamar as he came up behind her. "The Rebels wouldn't put an uninjured prisoner with an injured guard."

She winced and gripped her left ankle. "You really seem to have something against Jedi, but would you mind helping me until we can stop? I don't think I can walk on this and there's no time to heal it."

(('night...)))

Zamar sighed, and pulled the jedi up, making her lean on him, while he wrapped his arm around her, uncomfortable at the body contact.

"As rude as I am, I too still have some manners jedi. One is to never leave a lady in a danger."

He shot a glance behind him, then started to go on as fast as he could, helping the jedi move.

Realizing he hadn't been this close to another human being in years, he muttered an apology for not being as overly clean as most people fancied.

Archived