Home

Beginning of the Empire

Evil Dark Jedi

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Karten reached his destination he took his squad of 20 elite troopers to the makeshift base they had there.

"ok, i will go in first with my troops, and then you follow up with yours."

"um, sir, we have already sent in troops."

"FOOL!" with that karten shot him in the face "damn, new plan, boys lets go!" Karten ran at full speed down where the other troops had gone, he soon heard the sound of blaster fire, he rounded a corner and saw some troops dead and others still fighting.

"you! idiots, get out of my way, and go around back make sure they don't ecape."

"b-but sir."

"i said now!"

"yes sir." the troops left and karten and his troops took cover and started firing at them with immense presicion.

(((Bah, I actually slept 7 hours! RPtime!))

Zamar nodded at Ericas response, shooting glances behind his back to see if the troopers would catch up with them, already were the two trailing behind the rebels.

"I'm...Zamar...to your service."

Something he had learned to state a long time ago...

"And could I know your name jedi?"

"So, when's the wedding you two?" Kilian asked wryly.

The two looked back at Kilian, in shock.

Kilian had been following Zamar and the woman quietly, figuring if she was who he thought she was, she would provide him a suitable exit.

He wasn't prepared for the sappy space opera they were performing for him, though... XP

"I'm Erica," she answered. "Erica West."

Then, Kilian interrupted, asking about a wedding. Erica rolled her eyes and grinned at Zamar's response. When Kilian then continued to pressure them into hurrying, she spoke.

"In case you hadn't noticed, I'm not exactly in any condition to hurry," she said, her voice carrying an amused tone. Then, completely serious, she asked, "How many did we leave behind? I mean how many living stayed behind?"

"I- I'm not sure. More than the Rebels can afford, I suppose. It doesn't matter. There are troopers crawling all over that damned base now."

*Grabs Erica's arm hesitintly*

"You tell me and the Rag-man where to go, and we'll drag your carcass best we can. Now, I suggest we hurry. I didn't come this far to get shot in the back by some Imperial recruit."

Erica nodded and motioned forward. The passageway was fairly straight and they could see the last of the retreating Rebels up ahead.

"That's where we're going," she said. Then, muttering to herself, "Caitlin's probably leading them by now... I hope."

Karten silently orded his troops to stop firing for no one was firing back, he had lost 5 troops, that was ok, they were new anyway. Karten lead his troops onward, moving from cover to cover as they went, he took out his microbinoculars and saw some rebels fleeing.

"don't let them escape, lets go!" Karten started to run, as did his troops.

"I meant she knows how to get where we're going," Erica said, laughing at Zamar's comment. "She might simply be near the front."

There was a much smaller tunnel close by and Erica gestured toward it. "Let's go in there and wait for the Stormtroopers to pass."

The two men pushed her into it and she crawled far enough in that she couldn't be seen. ((Hope you're crawling in after me!:p )) Then, she examined her injury.

Karten and his troops reached the middle of the rebel base.

"they couldn't have just disapeared!, they had to go somewhere."

"sorry sir, but we lost a visual of them when he reached here."

"fine! i want a scouting party, everyone except you two spread out in every direction....now!" the troops acknowledged it and left.

"the reason i wanted you two to stay, was becuase we are going to scout differently, come wiht me." Kartne walked over to a vent.

"give me your poison grenades,good" Karten activated the grenades and tossed one in each vent.

"if they are in there, they'll either die or be flsuhed out."

Kilian waited in the tunnels with the others.

We've been here too long, Kilian thought. Trooper search groups had passed back and forth in front of the entrance to their tunnel. They had not been found...yet.

As Kilian sat quietly, he noticed something. Heard something actually. The vent behind them was starting to hiss abnormally. A thin green layer of smoke began to seep in.

Kilian turned to the others.

"Now I'm no expert on ventilators, but I'm sure as a Hutt is fat that it's not supposed to be spewing out a green cloud!"

"what now sir?"

"we wait, with troopers patrolling everywhere, they are bound to come out of one vent or another, and when they do, we will catch them."

"so, sending out the troops wasn't really for looking for them?"

"nope, all my benefit." Karnte smiled under his helmet.

i got here, by being decietful, lieing cheating, and most of all being clever, rarely i had to use my gun, now i am putting my hard work of gaining cleverness to work, emporer Palpatine knew that, that's why i am in the position i am today, i can tell he prefers surruptitiousness to an all out war.

Zoric saw the gas. He quickly pulled out his gas mask and put it on. (BTW, I am not with you guys. But I will meet up with you.) He crawled down a passage and saw a blue glow. He followed it and saw everyone being protected from the gas. "So guys. Want a gas mask?" said Zoric with a grin on his face which you couldnt see because of the mask.

((um, you can't walk down the passage, its like mid thigh height, you'd have to crawl through it))

"well the idiots aren't out yet, so they must be dead, send a MSE-6 droid in to see."

"yes sir" the stromtrooper activated the mouse droid and put him in the vent, eh then controlled him through a remote with a screen on it, eventually it came up on a group of people being protected by the force.

"damn! alright, we know where they are, we can't fit in there, alert the troops, i want a technical read-out on this thing, to see where all exits are."

"right away sir" the trooper ran off.

Zamar noticed the droid, and tired of trusting a jedi, rolled out of the vent, out in a group of troopers.

He quickly hugged the leg of one of them, looking up with a sign of relief on his face.

"Thank the maker! They were going to torture me! You gotta help me!"

He carefully directed small portions of the Force as an extra "argument", while he tried to make himself look as pathetic as possible

Zamar was led to the officer in charge. When seeing him, he sent out a wave of Force towards him, trying to convince him before-hand that Zamar was just the wrong guy in the wrong place, and it would be the best just to let him go.

He shrunk together a bit, and put a mask of fear and stupidity on his face.

"Thank the maker! You have to get me out of here! They held me captive!"

Archived