Home

Beginning of the Empire

Evil Dark Jedi

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

((Curt-Man, will you please lay off? My characters are going to escape, regardless of what yours does. That's my final decision. Isn't it bad enough that you injured Erica severely? She'll still need some treatment, so please for now just stand down.))

"Will he never give up?" Caitlin growled, digging her lightsaber into the ceiling and dragging it along their path. The path was once again blocked, but this time the blockade was much thicker.

"Let's keep moving," Erica gasped. "When he manages to get through that, we'll be long gone."

Zamar followed the stream further, sometimes shooting a glance behind him to see if the jedi's followed him.

"Don't happen to have a ship nearby? This stream probably ends somewhere wet, and I don't like getting wet."

He lowered his pace as the sounds of their pursuers died down.

((sheesh cool down, i was just roleplaying what a strom trooper general would have done, and yes i am allowed to have an elite general dude because well, hey your a jedi))

"damn jedi" Karten spat, then he went to grab another pack and thermals but he had used them all.

"damn it!" Karten turned and went back to where he came from.

Karten reached the imperial base on the planet.

"get me my ship, i want back on my Destroyer immiedatly!" Karten said to the lead person.

"yes sir."

Karten was on the bridge of his ship in a couple of hours.

"make sure no one escapes, and if someone already has, hunt them down, now!" Karten said to his luietenant.

((Ok, I've cooled... man! your char was like the Energizer bunny there for a bit!:p Don't worry... we'll meet again... and if you want, one of my characters will be in a coma after that meeting;) ))

Caitlin sighed.

"A bit of wet would do Erica a bit of good," she said. "As to a ship, it was destroyed on landing. It won't be going anywhere. I'm going to finish healing Erica and then we're going to steal a ship."

"When we first met... you wouldn't have thought of that," Erica muttered. Caitlin nodded and placed her hands on Erica's back.

"Times change," she said, "and with them, people change as well."

"I'm piloting," Erica announced. Caitlin nodded.

"Yes, you are," she agreed.

Zamar simply sighed as the two jedi chatted away.

Those acted nothing like the jedi he had encountered before in life, more woman than jedi.

"As long as I can get somewhere where they don't shoot at me and I can earn money from sewing I'm fine. Get me there and I will be grateful."

"i want to make a call to as many bounty hunters as possible, and want them to find 2 jedi females and a rugged looking male, do it, now!"

"yes sir." the man went running off to make the holocall.

Karten went to his quarters and sat down on his bunk.

"i will find you jedi, if its the last thing i do.." Karten whispered.

Karten got a knock.

"sir, the bounty hunters are here." karten came out.

"good, on the bridge i suppose?"

"yes."

"good." Karten walked to the bridge to find a motley bunch of bounty hunters.

" i am General Karten, i want you to find 2 females, both jedi and man who looks unkept, find them and bring them to me. no disintigration!" Karten said thenturned and left, just as the bounty hunters turnedand left to their ships

((sorry i had to put the line in))

Caitlin and Erica crawled through the tunnel until they came to the end. Turning to Zamar, Erica grinned.

"How fast are you?" she asked. "You'll need to be pretty fast. There's a ship up ahead and we're taking it. You might want to stay behind us until we can enter it."

She followed Caitlin to the ship and drew her lightsabers. With a sudden, speed, the two Jedi leapt into the ship, attacking and overpowering the man inside.

"They're hiring bounty hunters now," Caitlin growled, staring at the man. She hurried toward the cockpit.

"Let's go," Erica said, following Caitlin. Once in the cockpit, she took the controls and lifted the ship off the ground.

"With any luck," Caitlin said, "the Imperials will think we're the bounty hunter they sent and let us pass."

"Zamar," Erica said. "If we hail them to inform them that the Jedi have escaped, will you speak to them? You can tell them you're on the trail of the Jedi."

"They'll have no reason to suspect us that way," Caitlin offered supportively.

"sir, a message" a man said to Karten who was on the bridge looking apon the planet below.

"path them through"

"sir they already left one they said that the jedi have escaped and they are on thier trail."

"indeed? there is no way they could have gotten past us, alright, have they left into hypersapce yet?"

"they are about to, good give me thier destination, i will follow them, ready my ship."

"yes sir" with that Karten walked down to the docking bay where he got in his ship, The Shadow(http://www.bwtf.com/bw/tvshow/episodes/seasontwo/agenda1/13.jpg) which was more fo a spy ship then a fighter.

Karten was now recieving the hyperspace coordinates and putting them into his nav computer and then cloaked his ship.

"Coruscant," Caitlin replied. "By way of a few other planets. Kamino, Mantessa, Bakura, Alzoc III, Commenor, Jkhanp. We'll end on Coruscant. This way, we can loose any tails they might have put on us."

"Alzoc III?" Erica asked, shivering. "That'll be cold at this time of their year."

"We've survived colder," Caitlin reminded her. "Remember our brief stay on Hoth?"

Erica shivered again.

"We'll end on Coruscant," Caitlin said again. "A planet controlled by the Empire is the last place anyone would look for Jedi."

"The planet with so many places that are good for hiding," Erica muttered. "It just has to be Empire controlled."

"We must be crazy to attempt going there, don't you think?" Caitlin asked, a smile crossing her face.

"The best kind of crazy!" Erica answered, also smiling. "Crazy enough to attempt a thing nobody in our position would want to. Crazy enough to know that in doing so, we have an advantage. Go where they won't be looking for you."

"Right," Caitlin said, grinning. "Now come on! Get us out of here."

Erica nodded and sent the little ship into hyperspace toward Kamino.

((For the information of anyone interested, I have taken the names of these planets straight from a SW map. http://rules.swcombine.com/galaxy/galaxy.php . If you doubt me, feel free to look them up. Alzoc III is cold, but not as cold as Hoth... that's the reason for my comparison between the two. Even if you don't doubt, I recommend taking a look. It's all rather interesting.))

"You're not the only one," Erica muttered.

Six hours later, they came out of hyperspace near Kamino. The water world was very stormy, but Erica managed to land safely. Nobody welcomed them, but Caitlin hadn't expected any form of welcome.

"Come on," she said, leaving the ship. "We're gonna find another ship. Switching ships and changing locations multiple times should throw off the tails."

"You expect tails?" Erica asked. Caitlin nodded.

"Hope for the best," she said. "Expect the worst."

Karten had agut feeling to land, they were jedi, they were ticky he had to be up to par with them. Karten landed on a pad pretty far away from the jedi, Karten put on a full length robe with a hood, hiding his armour and face, he walked in and went over to the only cantina in the entire planet.

Caitlin led the way into the city. She seemed to know her way around. They stopped at a clothing store and changed into new clothes. They took a room in a hotel where Caitlin and Erica altered their hair color.

"You might want to do this too," Erica said. "We want to look as different as possible."

When they were done, Caitlin had black hair and green eyes. Her lightsaber was tucked away into her pant leg, invisible to any suspicious eyes. To her belt, she strapped a blaster pistol. Erica's naturally red hair had been transformed into a dark brown and her green eyes were also brown. She had also hidden her lightsabers, but wore no visible weapon.

"We can't stay in this room too much longer," Caitlin said. "The Kaminoans aren't known for their secrecy. We have to find another ship."

"And quickly!" Erica agreed.

((That's the idea... they're not entirely sure they're being followed so they're not being as careful as they would be if they knew. As it is, yes you can follow them because you'll recognize the clothes. Their hair and eye colors are different, but other than that, they're the same people you saw get the clothes.

Weiderudare, my characters told you that you might want to change your hair color too... it'll be harder to spot us if we do. I decided to let you describe the final outcome of Zamar's appearance... clothes, eyes, hair.))

• 2 weeks later...

Zamar only grunted at the jedi.. First moving between over five planets, and now they demanded that he would change his apperance?

Boredly he actually bought a big brown cloak, which covered his apperance.

He hadn't shaved in a long time, but what did that matter?

Zamar yawned when he walked up to the two jedi's quarters, where he after a knock positioned himself on the door, not realizing he would tumble inside if the door was opened.

Archived