Home

MandalorianRage

I'll assume most of you (Those that have JTL, at least) have gotten their 75k... So, what are you going to do with it? Me? I'm going to save it. This is just what I needed to get back in game-- funding. I'm going to start working on getting a lot of cash. Why? So I don't have to worry about the stuff.

Oh, and since Christmas is coming up, and I have a job, I think I'm going to spoil myself and give myself 2 gigs of ram... After I have my cousin install my graphics card. He says he's going to have to change some coding in Window's to get it to work...

This is a different subject but kind of the same subject. Last night I was in a solo group doing Quenker missions, and I noticed when I finished a mission the reward was split with every group member and I only got around 300 cred. I kept an eye on my credit amount to make sure this was really happening and they weren't just telling me it was happening.

Back in the day I used to be able to get 3 mil in one buffing doing solo groups/janta missions. If the money is split between all the group members now, how do I get money?

but i think thats why the economy got ****ed up... pardon my french. cause now everything costs millions instead of the thouzands it should cost.

i personally am glad.. maybe artisans and docs will charge less for buffs now.

i for one am gonna get money the old fasion way and charge my old fashion prizes.

Corzip

• 2 weeks later...

hey grask in that quick start manuel lol (I know I know) it should talk about the group commands and one of the turns on or turns off the split reward so you can get all your money instead of it being split amoungst the group. though I believe the group leader has to type it in...not sure.

• 2 weeks later...

I tried to stay away of anything related to SWG just so I could fill better, and now I noticed these things, they changed the mission reward split? everyone will get money no matter how far they are?

Interesting....

I was Riflegirl/Dancer with my only toon that mastered a profession, and she never went to do missions or spent her time in the cantina dancing, and she had over 15 mill just decoration houses :D

I liked that thing that scylla's economy is overrated.

that's one of the reasons I loved little Naja that much, she was always poor and she never got to master any profession because the lack of interest of me to finish a profession before starting another one :p

so that was one of the gifts for JtLS? 75k as a reward or something?

Archived