Oriolemanbr

Profile:

Name: Oetch Tisimia

Skills: Spy, Pistoleer, Pilot

Weapon: Scout Blaster

Asscociated with: Bothan Spynet, Rebel Aliiance

Species: Bothan

Ship: Bothanese Spy Fighter

Career: Oetch is currently a spy for the Bothan Spynet, helping the rebel alliance sabotage imperial missions.

I'll start of my character with a little scenario, anyone cna jump in....

Oetch walked into one of the busy, noisy, crowded buisness towers, his metal boots lightly clanking against the metal floor. He approached the glass elavator, and hit the button for the 170th floor. There was a beep and the glass doors slid open easily and smoothly, giving way to a small cylinder-shaped room. The Bothan walked in gracefully, his black, hoodless claok trailing behind him. Once the doors had shut and the small tube-like elavator was gaining speed, the Bothan took out a small metal transmitter. "Friday, May 20, 3 hours past midday, Frains Tower, Coruscant. I have slipped through the outer security with no problems, and am now asscending to the upper levels of the building. I will penetrate the storage room in approxamitley 7 minutes." he said in his raspy, sharp Bothan accent. "Transmission Complete." he added, clicking a button on the transmitter. He slipped the device into his inner cloack pocket just as the elavator clicked and said "Good Day." in a sweet, female voice. Oetch walked out passing by several imperial offciers, who merely nodded. Yet right after Oetch had exited the elavator, he slid into one ofthe shadowy corners in the hall. The imperial secretary at the reception desk was talking with a officer. A few armed urban security troopers where standing around, holding their laser carabines by their side. Oetch reached his sleek, furry hand into his robe and slowly and slyly slipped his gun to silenced. Then in a flash, he walked behind an imperial officer into the vast storgae room, just as the blast door was closing. Oetch took out anpther spy device and pressed a button, which sent a heat seeking, invisible ray through the whole room. It recorded that the only other person in the room was the imperial agent that Oetch had followed. As the imperial officer walked towards the computers in the back of the room, where the windows were, Oetch slowly crept behind him. Then when the officer was right by the window, Oetch took out his silenced scout blaster and shot the officer three times in the back, quickly and swiftly. And before the officer could make a sound, Oetch had pushed him out the window, down into a 1,700 foot plummet to the ground. oetch then turned to the computer, and booted it up. The access screen came up, and Oetch took out another device. A hacker. It programmed the computer to forget about the access program just for one login. That login, Oetch was going to use. So after the device had worked its magic, Oetch pressed his wirey finger onto the touch screen where the "Imperial Data For Mission #1204,0672,045." file was. Oetch then hit another button on the device currently attacked to the computer. It copied down the document, and the diagrams that went along with it. Oetch smiled at his grace as he put all of his gadgets back in his back. Then he climbed out of the window, with the help of climbing hooks, and lowered himself down to the speeder docking bay. It was a long climb. When Oetch was about 10 stories away, he jumped and landed in a speeder. he took out his blaster shot the dumbfounded imperial pilot, and shot off into the depths of Coruscant. He landed in one of the starports, having kicked the imperial officer off the speeder somewhere half way throughthe ride. As he walked down the halls of the port to the hangar where they were keeping his ship, he bumped into.....

Name: Special Unit Storm Trooper 0000 (AKA Tempest)

Skills: Assassination, Piloting, Advanced Marksmanship

Weapon: BlasTech E-11 Blaster Rifle with minor illegal modifications

Associated: Galactic Empire

Species: Human/Clone

Career: Specially Trained Storm Trooper

Deep within the belly of an Imperial Starship orbiting the planet of Coruscant, locked in a small room with little more than a small bunk and an information terminal is a relatively tall man with short black hair and a tan complexion. He sits quietly infront of the terminal, reading and re-reading information, when suddenly a man clad in gray uniform with several badges on his chest steps in.

The Imperial Captain speaks quickly, reading from a small datapad, "Special Unit Storm Trooper Number Zero. You have been given the codename Tempest. You are a test subject, are you not?"

Tempest looks up at the Captain who has entered the room and stands quickly, bowing, "Yes, sir." He says with very little vigor. "I have been trained to handle my missions with the utmost secrecy."

The Captain shoves the datapad into Tempests arms and quickly orders him, "As the datapad says there has been some information stolen from a terminal in one of our buildings. Also an Imperial has been killed. You are to investigate this. The information on the datapad goes into more detail. You are dismissed."

Tempest nods at the Captain and reads the datapad quickly. The information states simply that he is to report to the bridge once he has equiped himself from the storage room. He walks to the storage room and finds the specially marked locker. Inside he finds a blaster rifle and a special storm trooper armor, black with a silver "T" shaped visor, inspired by Mandalorian armor. The blaster rifle was equipped with a scope, a beam splitter, and a targetting system. The armor was equipped with a cloaking device.

He made his way to the bridge, where the bridge commander filled him in on the rest of the details and sent him out on a shuttle to Coruscant.

(this seems cool but next time try and put a plot b4 u go into the story...)

Name: Tom Fett(no relation to jango fett...)

Skills: he is a mandalorian he was bred to fight!

Weapon: Verpine shatter gun... ( for those hu don't kno wtf this is it is a weapon((duh)) that shoots sharp projectiles that could break through the best armor!) and dual heavy repeating pistols... poison darts

clothing:mandalorian armor from head to toe and a jetpack on my back... (ha yea just like jango ;) ) but it is red tinted

Associated: any1 willing to pay money

Species: mandalorian

Career: bounty hunter...

I walked down the streets of Coruscant... there was a rumor that a spy broke into a building and there was a bounty for getting him alive(not dead cause i can't kill u :p ) i walked up to an imperial officer... just then another officer came crashing to the ground... without a word i shot up the way it came from and came up to a speeder bay... there was a man hiding and i asked him wat happened.... he said" a bothan came and attacked that officer.. he went that way..." so i shot after him... this guy wasn't just a stupid robber or something... he was a spy... leaving behind barely anything to help me catch him... aha this would b an interesting day

"o crap..." my armor was pretty damaged... and my leg hurt a lot.. now this guy wasn't goin down easily... that just made it even better... i shot more projectiles at him only stoping in cover to reload... i jumped out and starting flying around him shooting like crazy... i saw him fall over and his arm was gushing blood... but he got right back up... this was one tough guy...

Oetch gritted his teeth, rubbing his arm. Buit he then quickly grabbed his SR combat pistol. But instead of firing at the bounty hunter, he shot one of the fuel tanks causing a huge explosion. Good thing the info was already transmitted to the Bothan Spynet HQ or else Oetch would have lost them. But he wasn't hurt badly. The BOunty Hunter was slammed against the wall, and Oetch disappeared within the confusion and Chaos.

Tempest had been blown away at the point of explosion, and was laying unconcious under some wreckage that the explosion had caused. Once he came to and stood up, dusting himself off, he looked around. Before the explosion he had managed to slap a tracking beacon on the hull of the Bothan's fighter. He noticed the Bounty Hunter and slowly made his way over to him. He quickly spoke through his helmet, his voice made robotic sounding by the emitter his words travelled through, "Who are you and who was that?" His Blastech E-11 was held tightly in his hands, and though they couldn't be seen, it was obvious his eyes were locked on the Mandalorian.

" i am a bounty hunter... my name is not important...that is a bothan spy... there is a bounty on him... do not interfere with my work... if u would like we can work 2gether but u will have to keep up... even tho u put a homing beacon on his fighter i have a lock on his dna with my bounty tracer... so r u wit me?"

Oetch hit a scan button in the cockpit. A red dot was showed up on the screen. It was near the back of the hull. "Oh god a tracking device." said Oetch. He hit the disengage button. NO ONE WAS FOLLOWING HIM. He had chedked on the radar. As the cockpit slowly morphed into a escape pod. The ship blew up (including the tracking device) and the escape pd landed on a outer rim planet called Rori

Tempest checked his tracking beacon, finding its last transmission to be near the planet of Rori. He looked to the Mandalorian and shook his head, "No, but I'm afraid I can't allow you to follow him any longer. I am asking you peacefully to leave this to me. If I find you to be following him..I will eliminate you." With this he walked off toward his ship, a two man Imperial transporter. He boarded it and entered the access codes, quickly taking off toward the signals last transmission.

the ship flew away... "well ,well well my friend after i am done wit that bothan i will come for u next... i have a specialy signed note that says any1 is gets in my way while i am following a bounty will b killed... even tho temptest knew the bothan was at rori i knew the exact point... this was getttin more interesting by the minute.... i ran over to my ship the Ebon Hawk and shot off to rori

Originally posted by Oriolemanbr

((Don't you think thats a little bit...too powerful?and by the way my ship is faster than yours, read the description on the URL))

yea yea yea i kno that urship is faster... aha it is a living thing that is cool:D well yea my scanner thing is a little 2 powerful but in the bounty hunter game jango has it:p

((I guess you're right. Bounty Hunters (esecially good ones) have everything :p))

Oetch noticed a oddly fast ship following him. Although his ship was the fastest type in the whole system, who had a competition. He shot downwards into the atmosphere of Rori. He then turned on the rear fire gunners, which shot heavy laser fire towards the pursuing ship.

((Just incase you want a little info on Rori, so you can rp acuratley, heres a URL: http://swg.warcry.com/index.php/content/planets/rori

( aha i am a good bounty hunter :Dlol ur always prepared...:p )

i avoided the laser fire and fired some shots at the bothan's ship and swerved around... i needed him alive so i would have to disable the ship... or just wait till he landedand capture him... i once again swerved away so he couldn't c me...

Oetch lost him on the viewscreen, but did not care. His ship settled down. Then he put on the shielding mode. It had a reflector shield now activated. And if the deflector shield was ever touched by any weapon fire, an alarm would go off in Oetchs pocket. oetch drew from the cargo hold of the ship a set of SR combat ammo packs and starpped them to his bandolier. He changed from a cloak to a set of Marine armor (powerful rebel armor given to him by the rebels after he came back from the explsion of the second deathstar. He had helped bring crucial info about it. Then he took out two new tangle pistols, which were pistols that could fire either laser or darts, filled with the deadliest spider poison, depending on which mode it was on. He put the SR combat pistol away in the cargo bay and kept the two tangle pistols in his hand.

Archived