Home

Rise of the Federation Discussion Thread

Darth NeoVenom

I noticed that you said that Bok noticed that some of the old blaster were being handed to the new and improved battle droids, Jedi Malastar. A quick reference to all, in my third post on this thread, I stated that all droids are equiped with stronger fire power, which means that they have improved blasters. I'm just clarifing things up. (And no...I did not edit it in) :D

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey NeoVenom... would it be alright with you if I include Alyssa's former master in this? She's a rather interesting character... the fighter Alyssa's using once belonged to her and it might be sort of interesting to slowly reveal the master's past. Maybe include references to some sort of confrontation she and your 'bad' character had once.

Name: Riebe Sothe

Race: Human

Homeworld: Yavin IV

Affiliation: Jedi

Appearance: 5' 2", 115 pounds, black hair, bluish gray eyes, light skin.

Bio: Very little is known about Riebe Sothe. Not even Luke Skywalker knows of her past. When he is asked about her, he merely says, "What can I say? I know very little of her, just that she is older than I... perhaps even much older."

Riebe has been living with the Jedi since Skywalker created the Jedi Academy, but he became acquainted with her when fleeing Tatooine in the company of Ben Kenobi and Han Solo. Kenobi seemed to know more about Riebe than he would admit. Even after his death, Obi-Wan would only tell Luke, "It is for her to tell when she wishes. Treat her well... she is not one you want for an enemy."

Luke took his old mentor's advice and asked Riebe to become an instructor at the Jedi Academy. She agreed and began training her first student, Alyssa Renolin Solo. The two were inseperable from the start and remained so until Alyssa's training was complete. At this time, Riebe gave her personal fighter ship to Alyssa and left Yavin IV in one of the Academy's shuttles. She has been seen only rarely since.

Riebe Sothe is a small woman, but not to be taken lightly. She is very powerful and knows both sides of the Force like the back of her small hand. She has found everyday ways to use the Dark Side powers as well as damaging ways to use Light Side powers.

"Force lightning," she says, "when properly used can do anything from killing to welding to... well, toasting bread! Such power is not always to be used for evil."

She is currently on Coruscant, though not for the same reasons as the other Jedi. She, like many others, is trying to rediscover her past... before what she calls 'the disruption'.

Curt Man's last post said that he was going to meet with a battle droid. This seemed kinda weird to me cuz it was all spontaneous. I kinda think that the trade federation would want to be kinda discrete about things so I really dont think they would send a battle droid to meet with a jedi. So I'm kinda at a stalemate right now.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Archived