Home

Lost Hand

MasterJediBrad

Originally posted by MasterJediBrad

Why doesn't Kreia get a mechanical hand or something after she gets it cut off?

Why does Luke get a mechanical hand when his is cut off in TESB, or Anakin in AOTC. Because that is how they handle replacements in the Star Wars universe you get a mechanical hand or apendage.

The technology is available. Look at Bao's arm. Did you guys forget about that? :)

She doesn't get a fake hand because throughout the game you are running from the Sith. She either spends most of her time on the ship or going on missions with the PC.

Kreia to PC: Do you mind if we stop so I can get a new hand?

PC: Ummm, maybe after these guys with the blasters stop firing at us. ;)

Originally posted by PhantomShark

because they don;t have the technology.

are you telling me they have light sabers light speed techolgy, lasers, and droids and they can't make a fake hand why we can even make mechanical hands they aren't perfected but its better than no hand

Originally posted by Emperor Devon

Uhhh... Did any of you guys read Hannibal's post? Again, look at Bao-Dur's arm.

yeah i read it, but that's my story and i'm stickin to it.

and if you want more of an explanation, then

Bao Dur is a mechanical genius not typical of the engineers of that time period. He was the one who rigged the "gravity whatever" that destroyed Malachor V or whatever the place is called, as weapon so cutting edge and powerful that it not only destroyed the planet, but they used it again at the end of the game. so the fact that he could rig some crazy mechanical arm for himself means nothing in terms of what the general engineering ability of the times were capable of.

baro dur is a genius he has skills that match that of t3 m4 if not greater. the first time he used the shadow generator it destroyed the planets surface the second time it won't fail. btw what happens to him at the end of the game does kriea mention

in the very least, look at the difference between anakins mech hand and lukes... vast difference there. And not just because GL didn't want to film a whole movie with a plastic hand on luke... no no no, he went the other route, Black glove.

if i remember right, krea didn't know what happens to him... she was never able to read his thoughts too well in the first place.

*edit* also,... she didn't bother having her eyes healed and this time she's stuck with you flying throughout the universe. So she might be a little too stuborn to make you stop someplace for her. PLus, there's more importatnt things for her and your Character to worry about

Archived