Home

Welle:Erdball

Acrylic

I heard these guys in German class, when my German teacher played a song by them, called "23". (Dreiundzwanzig)

Their genre is "Gothic Bitpop" or something like that, and it sounds like their music is made out of Arcade sounds and Nintendo game sounds.

I LOVE IT

Link to the server where you can get the song

There's a link that you can get that "23" song. I found it while randomly searching on the internet for it, because I've been trying to find it for like, 2 months now. Remember to right click and save target as when you see the song! :)

I'm usually not into music like this, but I really love it, it's so awesome, and interesting. The voices kinda suck though.

Lyrics:

*Convo in the Beginning*

Ich tauche endlos durch das Meer

Den Illuminaten hinterher

Denn ich rette die Welt aus ihrer Not

In einem großen, goldenen Unterseeboot

Mein Kampf ist einsam - Ich bin allein

Doch werde so unsterblich sein

Nur ein Computer seht bei mit

Er errechnet den Weltkrieg Nummer 4 (**** UP!)

Was wir auch tun, wohin wir gehen

Die Illuminaten sind im System

Sie kontrollieren überall

und 23 ist Ihre Zahl!

Alle Informationen stehen bereit

Doch niemand der sie gerecht verteilt

Und jeder Gandanke ist verschenkt

Wenn Adam Weisshaupt für Dich denkt

Was wir auch tun, wohin wir gehen

Die Illuminaten sind im System

Sie kontrollieren überall

und 23 ist Ihre Zahl!

Lyrics after put in a translator:

*Convo in Beginning*

I dip endlessly by the sea the Illuminaten afterwards I save the world from its emergency in a large, golden submarine My fight is lonely - I am alone nevertheless to be so unsterblich only one computer see with with it calculate the world war number 4 (**** UP!) Which we also do, where we go the Illuminaten are in the system you to control everywhere and 23 is your number! All information stands ready nevertheless nobody for that it fairly distributed and each Gandanke is given away if Adam white head for you thinks Which we also do, where we go the Illuminaten are in the system you to control everywhere and 23 is your number!

Of course the lyrics aren't exactly what they mean, but it gives just a small idea of what they're talking about somewhat.

Archived